08

𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒
we don't have a lot but we have each other

SIX FIGURES three men and three women, stepped out of their vehicles in sync, all wearing the same stoic but expectant look

The youngest blonde turned to the eldest blonde, a frown on her lips as she saw the thoughtful look on her face. "Freya?" She spoke, worried. "What is it?"

"I don't feel her magic anymore," she told her youngest sister. "She's not dead," she spoke immediately as she saw the alarmed look on everyone's faces. "She's just... she's just not here, in this town, anymore."

"What do you mean she's not in this town anymore?" A man with blonde hair and blue eyes that resembled one miss little drama queen that took residence in the small town of Beacon Hills. "Is-is she okay?" He asked, worried, his lips forming a frown. "Was she kidnapped? Did she leave? Run aw--"

"Klaus," A man in a very neat suit interjected. "Brother, if you will, calm down, this will not help us find Hope." He ran his hands over his suit, clearing his throat. "Sister." He looked to Freya, the eldest sibling of the five. "If you please, elaborate on what you meant by 'she's not here' and hurry, I don't think Klaus neither Hayley will be able to wait any longer to see their daughter."

"I can't wait to see my little niece so that I can have a partner in crime that will not whine," the youngest brother with short brown hair said, his brown eyes holding mishief in them.

"You will not turn our niece into a blood thirsty monster, Kol!" The youngest sister, spoke up, irritated by her slightly older brother.

"I do what I want, Rebekah," Kol responded, rolling his brown eyes. "And, I was only joking. I will not allow my niece to be like us, to be a monster."

"Freya," a the third woman said, bringing the attention back to the eldest sibling. "Can you tell us where my daughter is, please," she rubbed her hands together, looking around with sad eyes. She just really wanted to see her daughter already and not with some magic spell.

"I can do another spell to see where she is, but..." Freya trailed off, her blue eyes glancing down at the sidewalk they were currently standing on in front of a gas station. "I'm still exhausted after the last one. It takes powerful magic to be able to do that," she explained to them, and then pointed to the police station that was down the road. "Until I get my energy back, we should go around asking questions about Hope."

"I agree," Rebekah spoke up, grinning. "That's the best idea i've heard all day." She paused. "While we're at it, we should find a place to stay. I am not gonna stay in that car with Kol any longer than I already have!" She exclaimed, her nose scrunching up in disgust.