***

I finished doing my hair in the bathroom and putting some deodorant on that Mr. Styles had left lying around- I don't care if I smell like a dude I need to put it on along with the clothes I was wearing last night which he had kindly washed for me. I stalked into the kitchen and looked at the plate of toast on the counter and a cup of coffee next to it.

"Breakfast." He muttered, gnawing on piece of toast. I thanked him and took the coffee taking a big gulp of it which was a big mistake; it's so strong I am going to have coffee shakes for the rest of the week.

"So you want to talk now?" He pressed.

"Nope." I whispered.

"Why not?" He shouted shocking me.

"Because I don't want your sympathy. Why can't you understand that?" I asked.

"Because you turn at my doorstep looking like a wreck, then you scream in your sleep- I want answers!" He yelled.

"You can't have the answers- I'm fine. Thank you for letting me stay though." I whispered.

"Why are you being so childish?" He yelled. I shook my head.

"I'm not being childish- I'm dealing with my problems like an adult." I fought keeping my voice low.

"It doesn't seem like you're acting like an adult when you refuse to talk to me." He yelled once more.

"I don't want to talk about it, I already said that." I retorted.

"I want to help you; why are you yelling at me?!" He yelled.

"I'm not the one who is yelling." I scoffed. How can he have the balls to yell at me asking why I am yelling at him when I haven't even raised my voice once at him. If anyone is being childish it is him.

"I have to go." I whispered picking up my things. I gave Mr. Styles one last look, I don't really know what it meant but in my minds I felt like I gave him the look of a lost puppy. When I reached the exit of the complex I heard my phone bleep.

From Unknown:
Do you know what's childish? Running away from you problems. Keep running bitch and nothing happens.-A

I shook my head and bit my lip in frustration and started walking towards school- I had some notepads and pens in my locker so I wouldn't have to go back home to grab any of my things and I don't think I have any homework in. I arrived at school a few minutes later and met my friends- they didn't hide that they saw I looked like shit but I didn't care; I wasn't in any mood to argue about my physical appearance- I needed all my strength for English with the teacher sent on this earth to make sure I go insane.

Classes dragged on like lord knows what which I am entirely thankful for; I don't really want to go home just yet and I don't know where to go and considering my best friend, Aria, is sick I can't really go to hers and I'm not that close with Cate's and Shay's parents to know that if I show up on their doorstep, they won't call my parents- I think they would. I walked into Mr. Styles' classroom and took my seat, taking out my notebook which had lots of scribbles in at the moment. I looked at the board and saw that we were going to discuss the relationship between the parents in Romeo and Juliet.

Once the class had seated he turned and spoke to us: "Okay class, no messing around today, let's get straight into it. Miss Marin." I looked towards the front of the class to where he called me. "What is the relationship between the families?" He asked

"It was tense." I replied acting like I didn't just spend the night at his house and see him shirtless.

"Elaborate." He said motioning to the air as if he was a professor.

"They didn't have the best relationship; they were sworn enemies to each other but I think that the rivalry went on so long they didn't even know why they were enemies- sort of like a silent argument." I explained. I heard someone scoff and out of the corner of my eye I saw a boy named Edwin in the far side of the room shake his head.

"Anything to contribute, Edwin?" Mr. Styles asked his face hardening.

"Well yeah." Edwin stated. "It's absurd to think that they didn't know why they were enemies; of course they did. They knew about the history of their families so how could you say things were tense when it was more like an ongoing war between them." He ranted. I raised my eyebrows and looked down at my desk, scoffing, kind of shocked that he doesn't have any respect for my opinion- especially when he commented so rudely on it.

"I don't appreciate you being so rude to Skylar." Mr. Styles angrily voiced my thoughts.

"I was just saying that she has clearly misunderstood the relationship." Edwin retorted.

"And what Skylar is saying, is that she read between the lines and made an attempt to understand this play when you clearly didn't." Mr. Styles argued. The class went silent and you could have heard a pin drop, heat rose to my cheeks and I knew I was blushing; this looks so bad. He just bit Edwin's head off about a little thing in front of the entire class and the class is a shocked as I am. Mr. Styles cleared his throat and went back to teaching the class. How? How can he go on about me being childish when he does that suddenly my phone buzzed against my leg.

From Unknown:
Talk about cradle snatcher. -A

Fuck! Nothing is even going on between us other than extremely different opinions but if A can pick up on this really quickly then so can the rest of the class. I need to talk to him or yell at him, maybe punch him- you never know.

Looks like I am going to his place after school.

A/N
So here is your new chapter! I hope you like it. Oh and please go and read Beautiful because it would mean so much to me.

DEDICATION TO: @HemmoDirection

GUESS THE SONG:
"Ooh, colour crimson in my eyes. One or two could free my mind."

Mwahh.xx

💛💙💜💚❤️💗

~Jadey6688