Chapter 1

Double Take by @RAiiNcloud and @Rialize

Asia

She grabbed onto her sister's hand as the fled the museum. The sound of guns firing caused them to flinch, but they kept running. They went through abandon streets and alleyways, and went as far as they could go from the crime scene. Asia tried her best to keep going, but the cut on her leg was telling her stop. Her twin sister, Alaska, let go of her hand and wrapped her arm around Asia's shoulders. They needed to get out of the place, but they didn't know where to go.

"Fuck," Alaska yelled as her leg got caught in some wires. The twins fell in unison, and Alaska started to release a whole dictionary of profanities.

Asia was panting real hard, but she tried to control her breathing as best as she can. "Do you think we got away?"

"Why did the damn cops have to get in the way?" Alaska threw her hands up frustration and spat on the ground.

"Calm down and be quiet Alaska," Asia hissed. "We need a plan to get out of here."

"But I'm tired of running away," Alaska groaned. "Why are we even running in the first place?"

"I think they were after this," Asia theorized. She reached into her back pocket and took out a necklace. It was a long gold chain with tiny crystals intertwined through it. The chain held a heavy bewitching green pendant that was surrounded by even more gold. On the back, there was a small message inscribed in an unknown language.

"That's fucking pretty," Alaska said with wide eyes. "Can I wear it?"

Shaking her head with laugher, Asia handed the necklace to her twin sister. "Go ahead, but wear it at all times. Besides, it goes well with your green eyes."

"Where did you get it?" Alaska asked while clasping the chain around her neck. The pendant lied between her breasts, and illuminated her pale white skin. "If the cops are after this, shouldn't we give it back?"

"My dear twin, that would be a stupid idea! We would get arrested if we went back there and gave it back," Asia exclaimed and slapped the back of Alaska's head.

Alaska pouted at her twin and asked, "Where did you even find this?"

"I found it on the ground when we were running away from the cops. I just picked it up and put it my pocket." Asia sighed. She patted the top of her left leg and saw blood come onto her hand. Shit, she thought. She needed to get her legged checked out, but she just couldn't waltz into the hospital and get her cut stitched up. She was supposed to be in incognito and that meant that no public place was safe.

"Asia, are you going to be okay?"

Asia grunted in response and closed her eyes. "We just need to get out of here, but we can't go back home."

"Where the hell are we supposed to go now?" Alaska yelled and growled at the dark sky.

Asia saw flashes of red and blue coming, and clamped her hand around Alaska's big mouth. "I told you to shut up and be quiet. You're big mouth is going to get us killed," Asia snarled.

The two leaned back and hid behind the garbage can. Asia peeked through the crakes and watched the cop cars whiz by. The twins tried to stay completely still, but Alaska's hands kept shaking. Asia took her sister's hands in her own steady ones, and gave them a brief squeeze. "Everything will be alright," Asia whispered softly.

"What's going on? What happened? How did we get here?"

~*~*~*~

Last Week

"Hey Alaska, have you seen my favorite t-shirt?" Asia was sifting through her drawers looking for something to wear for the party. "I can't find it anywhere," she yelled.

"Check in the laundry room. It might be there," Alaska replied from her bed. "Hurry the fuck up because Noelle is picking us up in thirty minutes."

Asia trekked downstairs and walked to the laundry room by the garage. She has never stepped foot into the room until now. She and her sister were never the type to do any house labor. Asia looked at the piles of clothes. She couldn't tell which were clean and which were dirty, but she didn't care.

Asia halted her movement once she got to one particular basket of clothing. It was a basket filled with her dad's clothes, but they were shirts that she has never seen before. All of the button up shirts, coats and slacks had large stains on them. Blood stains.

"What the..." she gulped. Why did all of the clothes have blood stains on them? She dropped the white shirt stained with blood, and rushed back to her room. Asia pushed through her bedroom door and slammed it shut.

"I found your shirt."

Asia let out a small shriek and turned around to face her sister. "Don't scare me like that!"

"What got your thongs in a bunch," Alaska snickered. "Why so jumpy?"

Asia grabbed her sheer blue shirt and slipped it over her black tank top. "Nothing," she muttered.

"It seems as if there is a serial killer on the loose. Another dead body was found today earlier this morning. This is the seventh victim of this month. It seems as if everyday someone is murdered from the same man. The police force hasn't found a lead yet, but they have been keeping a close eye on the whole city."

"That's insane," Alaska commented. "Why would some asshole kill innocent people?"

Asia nodded her head. "Why were you watching the news?"

"I needed to check the temperature for tonight." Alaska shrugged her shoulders. She skipped towards the vanity mirror and brushed down her red hair.

Asia stayed where she stood and asked, "Hey Alaska, do you know what dad does for his job?"

"I don't know. He never told us," Alaska replied. "Why?"

"Never mind," Asia sighed. Her thoughts were running over the place. There was blood all over the laundry room, and there's a serial killer on the loose. They were only two puzzle pieces, but they already created a big picture.

"That's impossible! What was I thinking? My father is a good man and he could barely harm a spider," Asia thought, but something in her stomach didn't sit well. She shook her head, and proceeded to get ready for the night.

~*~*~*~*~*~

A/n: Hey this is @rialize right here! This is my first chapter of the story (: Of course my cowriter, @RAiiNcloud helped me out! She's in charge of the next chapter.

Vote- the more votes we get, the quicker we update!

Comment- We would love to know what you guys think and if you have any advice for us!

Fan- You can fan this account. @rialize and @RAiiNcloud