Chapter Six: Bonding with Thor

Start from the beginning

"Monkeys? I do not understand," Thor had spoken up. Not understanding the reference to The Wizard of Oz.

"I do! I understood that reference," Cap states excitedly, as he was proud of announcing it. I see Tony roll his eyes at him.

"Shall we play, Doctor?" He asked Banner, turning to him for an answer.

"Let's play some," Dr. Banner announced, as they both walked out, and to their lab that they share.

"Everyone else, this is Miss Halliwell, she will be joining our mission as she has knowledge of Loki and Thor. Please give her a briefing..." Nick states, as he held his arm out to me, as I stepped a bit forward. Before he took a look at me. "And get her some clothes," he walked off after he had said what he needed.

Ok... I took a seat around the briefing table, as the redhead came swaying her hips towards me, taking the seat next to me.

"Welcome, my name is Natasha. The brief is that Loki has a cube called the Tesseract, and his taken over the mind of one of ours called Agent Barton and a friend called Erik Selvig. Loki plans to open a portal up to release an army from outer space, to take over the world. Our mission is to stop him from doing that basically," Natasha finished off, with a strong normal expression, like she wasn't fazed by it at all. My mouth slightly gaped, as I looked wildly at her for a few seconds. "Hm, ok," was the only thing that I could muster up before an agent came over with some fresh clothes that I could wear. I smiled at him from the chair, as he passed down the clothes to me, and then placed some ugg boots on top of the clothes, while Natasha left. I pushed myself from the chair, and he escorted me to a room where I would change..................................

As I entered the room, I quickly peeled my dress off, undoing my hair, letting it fall to my shoulders

As I entered the room, I quickly peeled my dress off, undoing my hair, letting it fall to my shoulders. I placed the light blue jeans on, the simple white top, and then a New York sweater. Then lastly, the hug boots, they were super comfy. I smiled to myself, as I left the room, passing hallways trying to find myself back in the control room. Moments later I found the entrance to the main control room, as I looked from side to side to see if anyone I would recognise, then I spotted him. His big strong defined arms were in view, his blonde shoulder length hair swaying as he turned to speak to the agent in front of him. I made my way gently to their position, snaking my way to them.

"Thank you. It's no accident Loki taking Erik Selvig. I dread what he plans for him once he's done. Erik is a good man," he spoke strongly, his voice was deep and firm, and would make any girl swoon just when he talked. I stopped at the stairs that lead up to another level, watching the men walk towards me.

"He talks about you a lot. You changed his life. You changed everything around here," the agent states, as I was currently behind them both.

"That's very true," I state from my position, in a soft tone, making the men snap their heads to me. A small smile appeared on their faces. "I always felt like some sort of God was real, and now. I do. Well, there's one trying to enslave humanity, but hey, at least we have the God of Thunder on our side," Thor's smile only grew wider as I mentioned his name.

"Miss Halliwell it's finally nice to meet you, I'm Agent Phil Coulson," he came to the stairs, as I stepped on the bottom one, he held his hand out for me to shake, as I did gladly, it lasted a few seconds before we both pulled back.

"You too," I smiled as he wandered off to talk to some other agent's. I turned to Thor, who looked at me with a look, that I couldn't put my finger on. "So, Thor, have you been to Earth before?" I just blurted out, he kind of made me nervous, because he was so massively built. He stepped to the edge of the large window that was overlooked below.

"Yes, but it was not to my will," he states, his face sad as he thought of the past. "When I first came to earth, Loki's rage followed me here and your people paid the price. And now again. In my youth I courted war," so this wasn't the first time Loki has wanted destruction on the Earth.

"War hasn't started yet," a voice filled the air and it belonged to Nick, who was currently residing behind me, a few steps up. "You think you can make Loki tell us what the Tesseract is?" I took the last step off the stairs, and stood next to Thor, inches from his large bicep.

"I do not know. Loki's mind is far afield, it's not just power he craves, it's vengeance upon me. There's no pain that would prize his need from him," Thor explains as he look's to Fury on the below as he was on some steps.

"A lot of guys think that, until pain stops," Nick replied as he came down the steps to face us.

"What are you asking me to do?" Thor asked, looking directly to the eye of Fury, his tone sounded like he wouldn't do anything bad to his brother.

"I'm asking. What are you prepared to do?" Nick replied, as he leaned his face forward to Thor.

"Loki is a prisoner," I butted in, making the eyes turn to me.

"Then why do I feel like he's the only person on this boat that wants to be here?" Fury states. He was right, Loki didn't put up much of a fight to get away, and he can't do anything here that could hurt the world, but he seems too calm to be in this place. Thor and I didn't respond to his question because we hadn't the slightest clue. We turn to look at one another, knowing that we were thinking the same. But we knew it wasn't good either.