Goku Shows Her Strength; The First Beam Clash

"What!?" Vegeta was shocked but not yet scared.

Calming himself down he began to focus on combat. "This might actually be fun."

Goku takes a fighting stance as well as her energy stabilizes. "Here I come."

Goku was the first to move. She charged forward with a powerful right punch. Vegeta blokes it, a boom of energy releasing as he does. Goku continues her assault as they begin taking to the sky. Bulma and Chi-Chi struggle to keep up with the action.

"What's happening?" asked Krillin as he returned with a bag tied to his belt. "I can't see anything."

"I don't know. I can't keep up with them either. Do you see anything Chi-Chi?"

"No, I can only catch glimpses of their after images."

"Kaka is doing well, but Vegeta is still only blocking," said Raditz, interrupting their conversation.

"You can see them?" asked Bulma.

"Obviously, I can tell she is holding back. She should stop."

Just as Raditz said this an even louder hit was heard followed by Goku smashing into the ground.

"Do you take me for a fool, Kaka. Stop holding back innless you want to die."

Goku stood wiping some blood from her lip.

"I can't believe he was able to do so much damage with just one hit."

His overwhelming power stirred something inside Goku. A yearning. However, it was soon overshadowed by her Siyan desire to fight.

"Fine."

Goku charges Vegeta but right before she reached him she vanished. She then appeared behind him and landed a kick to the right side of his face. It sent him plummeting to the ground. But before he hit the floor he sent energy out of his body causing him to float right before contact.

"That's better," grinned Vegeta, flicking a drop of blood from his lip.

This time Vegeta was the one to initiate. He charged Goku but this time his attack was blocked. They continued to exchange blow for blow. Shook waves of energy could be seen all around the lookout. Chi-Chi, Bulma, and Krillin moved their heads around furiously, attempting to keep up with the action.

"She is doing better but her stamina is draining fast," stated Raditz. "It's only been a minute but every blow Kaka lands Vegeta lands three."

"He's that strong," replied Krillin.

Raditz pointed up with his head just in time for a huge clash. This one was far more powerful than the other ones, sending a shook through the whole Lookout and cracking the tiles on it. The two gained some distance and began staring at each other.

Vegeta was uninjured. A few scuff marks on his armor was the only proof he was even fighting.

Goku, on the other hand, was panting and sweating profusely. The right side of her gi was torn revealing her shirt underneath and her pants were ragged. She was also holding her right arm where Vegeta landed his last attack. 

"You have made remarkable progress, Kaka," said Vegeta in a genuine yet demeaning tone. "I'd say you are about as half as strong as I am. Maybe a little more."

"Thanks for the compliment I guess," replied Goku with a grim smirk. "I can't believe you're still holding back that much."

"Yes. So, should we end this shared and call it a day. You have proven yourself more than capable and I would still ask you to join us."

"And I would still like to go with you, but I'm not done yet. I wish to try one more thing," said Goku with a smile as she landed on the lookout, Vegeta still floating above.

"Very well but be quick about it."

Goku's smile vanished becoming far more intense. She cupped her hands holding them out in front of her. She brought them together so that the ends of her palms were almost touching. Her arms tensed as she focused her Ki. She drew her arms back as a light blue ball of energy began to form.

"Ka-Me..."

"A blast? That's your trump card?"

Vegeta looked over to Raditz as he stared in shock at Goku. His scouter was beeping. Bulma was sitting on the flower shaking. Chi-Chi and Krillin stood they're frozen.

"Raditz, what does the scouter say. It can't be that powerful?"

"It's 12,000"

"13,000"

"13,500"

"How can she store that much energy?" Vegeta asked furiously.

"Ha-Me..."

Her energy continued to rise, blue light radiating from between her hands. The crumbling tiles where lifted into the air surrounding Goku.

"Shit," Vegeta powered up, a purple aura surrounding him. He cupped his left hand and put his right hand on top of it, bringing it to his side.

"Galick...,"

Vegeta rushed to gather as much energy as he could.

Chi-Chi snapped out of her stunned state by the new arrival of Vegeta's growing Ki. "If those two collide..."

However, her realization came too late.

"Haaaaaaaaaaa"

"Guuuun"

Vegeta's purple beam shot through the air on its way down to Goku. Goku's blue beam shot up. The two collided sending shock waves throughout the tower. Raditz and the others were pushed back. Raditz was the only one who could stand, but just barely.

The two beams struggled for dominance. However, one was clearly stronger than the other. Vegeta's intense look soon softened and he began to laugh. "Nice try Kaka, but even with the extra stored power your beam could never compete with my Galick Gun."

The purple energy soon began to take over the blue beam, pushing it back towards Goku. Her stance wavered under the pressure. Unable to put forth more energy the blue beam vanished, engulfed by the Galick Gun.

"Shit, I overdid it."

With much effort, Vegeta moved the beam so that it would fly out of orbit and away from the planet. But not before it engulfed Goku and a corner of the Lookout.    

________

Sorry that it took so long to write. I have been busy preparing for my classes. And now that I have started a Respiratory Care program my time is even more limited I do not know how often I will be posting but I will still be writing in my free time. I plan on at least finishing the Frieza Ark. Thanks for all your support. Hope you enjoyed.