°9

Two months later

Chris POV

"Do not sit yo funky ass on my bed Chris, I'm not playing." Nia said as I walked in her room. I just got back from playing ball with the boys and I'm sweaty as hell. Nia was in the bed watching TV with Riley.

"Ain't nothing wrong with me." I said while going in my draw to get some clothes. I keep some of my clothes here.

"You sweating and I just washed my sheets. Where's my kiss" She said while sitting up. I bent down and gave her a kiss, then I kissed Riley.

"Yeah getcha stank ass in that shower." Nia said while looking at me take off my shirt. She been playing with me since we made things official. Tempting a nigga and shit, knowing she want me. I walked over to her and bent down, kissing her. She moaned and wrapped her legs around me. I put her on her dresser and started rubbing her through her panties. She started going crazy, and moaning. I looked at her and smiled then pulled away. I walked into her bathroom closing the door and then heard her kick it.

"I can't stand your black ass" She yelled while I just laughed. I brushed my teeth and my washed my face then took my shower.

Once I got out the shower I slipped on my clothes and went back out to see Nia feeding Riley some of her Cheetos. I sat on the edge of the bed and slipped on my shoes.

"Where you going?" Nia asked while looking at me.

Nia POV

"Work, and I have to stop by Amir place." He said.

"But you just got here" I said while pouting. I have really grown attached to Chris and I hate when he's not with me and Riley. Our relationship has been really good, we haven't argued yet. Just playful arguments. He mostly stays here at my place with me and riri, but he's gone most of the day working.

"Bae I'll be back in about 4 hrs. I promise, then I'll take you and Riley out to dinner" He said while coming to me and giving me a sweet kiss. Then he kissed Riley and left out the house. I sighed, I guess I'll call what and see what she's doing today. Me and her still keep in touch, in fact we talk everyday. Sometimes she comes over. Oh yeah, she moved in with her boyfriend so she no longer lives in the shelter.

"Hey bitchh" She answered.

"Girl what you over there doing" I asked while watching Riri chew her fingers. Lil fat but.

"Bout to whoop CJ ass. GET OFF MY DAMN COUCH LIKE THAT BOY" she said. I laughed, CJ bad as hell but that's my baby.

"Girl leave my baby alone." I said. She sighed.

"Hell, come get yo baby then. His ass hardheaded. What you doing." She said

"Nothing bored. Chris gone, come over and bring my baby. He can spend the night with me and Riri" I said.

"Girl you ain't gotta tell me twice, I'm packing his shit right now." She said before hanging up.

That girl right there crazy ass hell. I picked up Riley and we went downstairs. I decided to cook my guest some lunch so I made some chicken tenders and cut them up and put them in some salad mix. Then I left some chicken tenders out and took out some fruit for CJ cause I know he not gonna eat no damn salad. I made them some fresh squeezed lemonade and sat everything on my table.

"Now time for your bath stink stink" I said while tickling Riri. She smiled and placed her little head on my shoulder. My baby is getting so big, She's six months.

I took Riley upstairs and bathed her in her little tub then I lotion her and put on her little pink indie that had a pink tutu connected to it. Once I was finished I went back downstairs just in time to hear the door knocking.

"Hey boo" Shay said while hugging me and holding CJ. I hugged her back and let her in.

"Hey girl,Hey baby CJ. You look so handsome in your adidas outfit." I said while pinching his cheeks as he tried to move his head.

"Hey riri" Shay said while putting CJ down and grabbing Riley.

"I made y'all a lil lunch. Come on" I said while leading them to the kitchen. They sat down and I gave them their food. Then I fixed them some lemonade. I took riri from Shay and put her in her high chair. I fed her some strawberry applesauce and then I let her play with the spoon as I sat at the table to eat my lunch.

"So how are things with you and Blake" I asked Shay. Blake seems like a really good dude but, you never  know these days.

"Girl he's amazing. CJ loves him, what about you and Chris" She asked while smiling. I'm happy for Shay, after all she's been through I'm happy she has someone to make her happy.

"We're doing great. Just not as much time as I like but I understand he has to work" I said.