Disappointment

Chapter 5: Disappointment

"Y'all know what time it is!" Pearl Exclamied.

"It's Off The Hook, coming at ya live from Inkopolis Square!"

"Yo, there's a new update!" Pearl says excitedly.

"This is a game changer!" Marina said, clasping her hands together.

Taking small glances as they announce the stages, Marina was keeping an eye out on Vian and Sara, who were just outside, sitting.

She didn't exactly trust that Sara was gonna do a good job in watching Vian.

"Check it! here are the ranked battle stages!"

Marina went to swipe her hand across her turntables to change the screen but when she looked up doing so, she say Vian sitting in the chair, all alone weeping his eyes out.

Seeing this caused her to nearly fall as she messed up swiping across the tables.

(I guess this was a new animation with Marina in Japan

(I guess this was a new animation with Marina in Japan. Sorry for the bad screenshot of it)

Then she ran out the studio, ignoring the call of her inkling friend.

It didn't take her long to reach Vian as the studio was just outside. Once she did reach him, she scooped him up in her.

"Shh it's okay Vian, I'm here..." Marina calmed the child.

Vian opened his soft blue eyes and looked at Marina. He stared at her for one good second before burying his face into her shoulder.

Marina kissed the side of his head before looking up to find Sara.

She found her, in line getting a drink from Crusty Sean. The DJ shook her head in disappointment as she headed towards her direction.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Pearl watched her friend run out the studio with confusion.

Looking back at the camera, she smiled sheepishly. "Sorry folks, looks like we gotta end it early today! Until next time... Don't get Cooked, Stay Off The Hook!"

She walked from the set and was immediatly nagged at by their manager.

"What is going on?! Why did Marina suddenly leave like that?!" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Tsk does it look like I know?!" Pearl snapped, but then realized her mistake. "Sorry... I don't know why she ran out like that. I'm gonna see what's up right now so peace."

The rapper leaves the building and walks over to where Marina was. As she made it to her, she noticed how Marina's tentacles were moving a lot more than they should be, as she was conforting Sara about leaving Vian alone.

The only times where Marina's tentacles move like that is when she is either very nervous about something, hyperactive or very furious. And judging from the looks on how their conversation is going, Marina was not nervous nor hyper.

Pearl sighed, and grabbed a hold of Marina's shoulder. "Mar, let's get going already."

Marina looked from Sara to Pearl. "But Pearl she-"

"I know I know, but let's not cause a scene yo. People are already coming over to see what's going on. Don't forget, it's almost Vian's nap time." She interrupted, tugging the Octoling the other direction.

Marina glared at Sara slightly, before shaking her head in disappointment. "Ok Pearlie, Lead the way."
-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that this chapter is very short. The next one should be way longer than this.

Let me know if you guys are enjoying this story so far and I'll think about making another one!

Don't get Cooked, Stay Off The Hook!

Or if your more of a Squid Sister fan-

Stayyyy Fresh!