"We are gathered here today to join Steven Grant Rogers and Anna Cathleen Smith in holy matrimony." The priest announced graciously. I took a deep breath and focused on Steve. The priest seemed to ramble on, and I didn't pay any attention to him. We said our vows, promising to love each other for as long as we live. And before the priest finished his sentence announcing us husband and wife, Steve kissed me. Cheers erupted in the crowd and we walked down the isle as Mr. and Mrs. Rogers.

Tony had gone all out to decorate the Avengers tower for our reception. Over our seats there was a sign that said Mr. and Mrs. Rogers, then written below those words he had written 'about damn time'. The wedding itself was small, less than fifty people. We only invited our closest friends.

"So, I have a wedding dress on, we got married in a church, we have champagne, and we have our friends to celebrate. Did this meet your dreams?" I asked Steve as we ate our dinner, I looked over at him waiting for his answer. He took a long drink of his whiskey before looking back at me.

He replied with an easy smile. "Of course it has. You're here aren't you? Was it worth the wait?"

"You made me wait almost six months for this." I said pointing my fork at him. "But I'm enjoying this."

"I knew you would. I know I'm enjoying it. You look stunning Anna. Everything about this was better than I could have dreamed myself. I married my dream girl." He told me placing a hand on my leg and squeezing it lovingly.

"You were my dream too. You know even before all that muscle."

"I know," he said kissing me, "but I'll admit the eighty years was probably too long of a wait."

"Yeah, you know, I'd have to agree. You really like to keep a lady hanging."

"Who said you were a lady?" He teased making me roll my eyes even though I was smiling. "But promise I will never keep you 'hanging' again."

"Maybe I like the tease." I baited raising my eyebrow and leaning towards him.

"Anna–" Steve warned fixing the collar of his shirt.

Interrupting Steve, I placed a hand on his and he glanced back at me. "Mr. Rogers would you like some cake?"

"Mrs. Rogers would love some." He replied covering my hand with his. I loved cake, especially marble cake with vanilla frosting (hint: that's what we had). But with the cake came the whole cake ceremony, and speeches. At one point Tony's speech went on it's third minute, he was telling some joke about me being like his Aunt, so Steve was like his Uncle, and so now we were like his parents? He just had too much to drink. But why come to a wedding if you can't get waisted?

"Want to get out of here?" I whispered to Steve halfway through Tony's speech. Steve laughed a little too loudly and Tony looked at us.

"Uh no. The spotlight's on me lovebirds." Tony joked earning laughs from around the room.

"Well the spotlight is is burning out. Wrap it up, Anthony." I teased taking a sip of my water. We finally toasted champagne and got on with the night.

"Care to dance, Mrs. Rogers?" Steve asked standing up, he dramatically reached out a hand for mine. The music had started but no one was on the dance floor.

"Why I would love to Mr. Rogers."

"Aw, you guys are too cute." Pepper cooed clasping her hands together.

"Yeah they're casting us in the next Nicholas Sparks movie." Steve retorted taking my hand in his and kissing me. He smiled and pulled me towards the dance floor.