Chapter 4 ✔️

I woke up to begin my day. I got dressed and walked downstairs.
"Morning." I said to both my parents. They didn't answer. My dad was on the computer, not paying attention, and my mom was just plain out ignoring me.
"Bye." I said, walking out the front door. My eyes got a little glossy. I'm not sure why they are acting like that with me, but I don't wanna deal with it.
...

I sat on the front porch waiting for Dominik to get here. School literally starts in about 15 minutes, and he's not here yet. Gosh, what's taking him so long? It's cold out here. Then I heard a speeding car, I got up and walked forward. Soon, I felt water splash on me.
My jaw dropped, and anger flowed through my body. "Get in." Dominik said.
"No, now I have to go change!" I yelled. I looked down at my clothes that this punk decided to ruin.
"We aren't going to school anyway. No one will see you. So get in the car." He said.
"You know what my parents would do if they found out that I skipped school?" I asked. Although I wanted to kinda get their attention for being jerks but it was still wrong.
"They won't." He said.
"Yes, they will. You know how teachers and principles are. They tattle everything they can to parents." I said.
"Whatever, fuck everyone for a day miss goodie goodie. I thought you were the most popular girl in school. Also aren't you cold?" He asked, annoyed.
"Yes. Now I'm even more cold because you splashed water all over me, bimbo!" I said.
"Then get in the dam car." He said again. I rolled my eyes and got in the car.
"You don't care that I all wet?" I asked.
"Wet you say." He said smirking. I smacked his arm as hard as I could. He only laughed and kept driving.
"My clothes are wet you idiot. It's not what you're thinking. Get your head out of the gutter." I said.
"I see that but I'm not sure about the last part." He replied.
"You're an ass." I said. He didn't reply he just smirked.

...

He drove us to the place he took me yesterday. "What happened to you this morning?" I asked.
"Nothing it's just my family. They have been giving me a hard time." He said. I created an o with mouth.
"You?" He asked, I glared at him for asking such a stupid question.
"You splashed me with ground water idiot." I said, he only chuckled "What's so funny?" I asked.
"It's cute when girls like you get mad. That's why I'm laughing." He said. I rolled my eyes.
"You- Never mind." I said stopping myself. He raised an eyebrow in curiosity.
"What?" He said still smiling at me.
"Douche." I said folding my arms. He only laughed again. I rolled my eyes again and mentally slapped him across the face.
"You're cute." He whispered in a husky voice. I turned my head to look at him just to see if he was being serious.
"You think so?" I asked.
"Oh yeah, most definitely." He said. I blushed and looked away.
"Thanks." I said, pressing my lips together.
"Something else is bothering you though." He said.
"Is it that obvious?" I asked."
"Yeah. Care to tell me about it?" He asked.
"It's just my parents. They stopped talking to me for some reason." I said.
"Hmm I'm sorry." He said.
"It's alright, it's not a big deal." I said.
"Yeah but it's not cool either." He said.
"No it's not." I said.
We sat there for a few more minutes without talking. He turned over to look at me, making me turn over to look at him.
"What?" I asked, he shook his head from side to side.
"Nothing just uh...are you um...afraid of spiders?"  He asked laughing.
"Yes, why?" I asked widening my eyes.
"Okay...don't freak but there's one crawling on your left shoulder." I looked down and saw it, it was huge I screamed and smacked it off.
"Get it off, get if off!" I said standing up and jumping around like some kangaroo. Dominik only laughed as he saw the hideous spider crawl away.
"That's not funny! And thanks for the help." I yelled, "I could have died and you're just sitting there laughing." I said.
"It was a harmless spider and plus it was funny to see you being a drama queen for something that dumb." He said. I glared and him and looked around me for anymore bugs before I sat back down.
"I'm bored by the way. Are we just gonna sit here and do nothing or is there a real reason why I'm here with you, skipping classes?" I asked.
He chuckled and climbed on top of me. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked. "Get off of me right now Dominik." I demanded.
He didn't talk, he only caressed my cheek. "You're so beautiful." He whispered. I gulped and blushed at his words. The world froze for a moment. We stared into each other's eyes and before I knew it he leaned in and planted a kiss on my lips. I wrapped my arms around him slowly. He is the type of guy who can make a girl fall for him quickly because I was falling hard.
My heart began skipping. He pulled away, his blue eyes looked through mine.
"You're on top of me you know." I said.
"Yes I'm very well aware." He said.
"And I'm wet." I said.
"Oh really." He said.
"Perv, I mean my clothes you idiot. Now your clothes are wet." I said.
"Are you sure it's just your clothes?" He asked. He bent down and began to plants soft kisses on my neck.
"Stop I know what you're trying to do." I said.
"Can I make you mine?" He asked whispering.