5.

******
(Recap, louis went to therapy and the therapist made some very good points and he's going to confront harry)

Louis

"Right in the moment this order's tall"

I sit and watch Harry stare at me in shock and then as his face turns to confusion.

"I dont know if i can ans-" he starts.

"Harry if you can't answer me. I will leave you." I suddenly gain the confidence to say. "I've been putting up with this for months. I deserve answers.. It's funny because you're the one who wanted me to go to therapy and for once I'm glad I did. So please just answer this for me. Please." I say staring at him and he stares back at me.

"What is your question Lou?" Harry sighs finally giving in.

"So my therapist made a good point saying that every time I've been in a sesion for the past four months, it's always something to do with you. And.. She opened my eyes. I need to know if you still love me Harry?" I say my voice cracking and i shake my head trying to stop myself from letting tears fall.

"I- I don't know what I did H. We were good but then out of nowhere you stopped talking to me. And I've been broken ever since.. you won't even look at me as im talking to you.." I trail off watching as Harry looks back up at me his eyes watering.

They aren't the same green color anymore.. they look dark and cold. I frown looking into them.

We sit in silence for a few minutes and i start back up again.

"Harry why can't you be honest with me..  I need to know if you love me. And if you don't anymore I need to know why and if there's someone else like now. I can't even sleep in 'our' bed in 'our' house that  I helped pay for without you fighting me about it. Why can't you be in the same room with me without it being awkward if four months ago we were getting matching tattoos planning to run off and get married." I say starting to raise my voice now in annoyance when Harry isn't saying anything.

"L-lou you know i would never hurt you-"

"You already did." I state harshly.

"Lou let me talk." He snaps back and i silence myself sitting up in my seat.

"I would never hurt you purposely Lou. And yes I love you.. It would never fade." He shakes his head staring at me then looking down fiddling with his fingers. "But if I tell you this can you give it thought before you get mad?" He asks, still refusing to make eye contact.

My breath hitches and I sit up completely in the seat.

"Yes. But look at me when you say it." I say and he looks up tears in his eyes and my heart drop expecting the worst.

"I kind of ran into my ex.." he starts and I feel my face starting to frown up.

"It wasn't anything serious. I was on my way back from work one day and I saw him on the side of the road crying and I pulled over thinking he was just a stranger and needed help but when I got out I regretted it immediately Lou I promise I did." He says looking at me for any trace of emotion and i stare at him blankly waiting for him to continue.

"H-he..." he starts and he rubs at his eyes. "He was crying because his mum passed away and I felt bad. I mean we were together for about nine months and I know his mom loved me..but anyways i was comforting him and we kind of kissed." He whispers the last part and as soon as he says that I feel my lip start to tremble.

"And -" he stars again but I cut him off.

"There's more!?" I snap and I see him flinch at my tone.

"And we've been kind of texting ever since.. and I've seen him a few times but I knew this would hurt you so I started to distance myself thinking I could get my head together Lou... and I know now that I want you.. but I cannot tell you the other part right now. Please don't be mad Lou please?" He pleads and I automatically shake my head.

"I-I.. h-how could you do t-this-" i trail off and I can't stop crying and I unbuckle my seatbelt and start to get out the car before Harry grabs my arm and I wince in pain.

"Oh! I'm sorry Lou i forgot.. but please just get in the car. I didn't mean to hurt you just please let me take you home and.. And I'll leave! Give youa few hours-" i cut him off there.

"Why so you can go fuck your ex?!" I scoff drawing the attention of a few broken teenagers standing outside of the Therapist office ans Harry winces at the comment.

"No just get in." He states calmly but his eyes are begging me.

"Fuck off" I sob and slam the door shut. I wipe my eyes and start walking away. And I try to ignore as Harry calls after me pleading for me and I keep walking.

I can't believe him.

***
Okay this was short but im back.!