4.

I mean honestly if that gif isn't love idek what is.

But im sorry for not updating school makes me want to take a knife and slice my throat open and watch the blood flow down my body bye.

~~~

Louis

"Cut out all the ropes and let me fall"

I wake up the next morning to the smell of pancakes and bacon and I smile at the thought of Harry cooking and I yawn sitting up from the couch wincing a bit feeling a pain in my lower back. I rub it gently and sigh my smile falling slightly.

"You okay?'' I hear a voice say quietly and I look up seeing Harry looking at me guiltily and I nod slowly.

"Im fine." I say looking at him and he shakes his head.

"You know you could always sleep in the bed..." he trails off and my smile returns.

"Really? I missed sleeping with yo-"

"I mean I would sleep on the couch." He cuts me off and I look at him my face pained. He looks away from my face and I can tell it hurt for him to say.

"Oh." I whisper and he turns around breathing heavily rubbing at his eyes. Before speaking again.

"I, I-uh made you breakfast- your favorite." His voice is croaky and he avoids my eyes. He runs a hand through his hair and tugs at the sleeves on his purple sweater and I nod to myself and stand up from the couch brushing past him not making any contact with him.

I stand in front of the plate of food on the counter tugging at my strings on my sweatpants and sigh looking up at Harry as he bites his lip looking at the floor and I make a noise of discomfort making him look back up at me.

"Thanks for breakfast.." I trail off sitting down at the table and he hums in response. I tap the table and gesture to the seat across from me and he sits at the table silently my fork hitting the plate being the only sound heard in that moment.

"Harry?" I start after eating my food and pushing the plate forward. "I wanna talk.. about something I've been feeling recently and I think talking about it with you might help?" I say more as a question than I am sure. I look at harry seeing him nod reluctantly and I look away from his gaze shrinking in my seat slightly feeling insecure and I know he knows what this is about.

"I, well.." I struggle to put a sentence together feeling a lump in my throat. I sigh tugging at my sleeve and Harry inhales taking my arm and my body immediately sparks and I shake my head snatching my hand away standing up.

"What are you doing?" Harry croaks and I don't respond pulling my pants down slowly revealing me in my boxers and slowly pull my boxers up revealing marks all over my thighs as I blink away tears when Harry gasps.

''Before you say anything, please don't leave me. I'm trying to stop I promise! Just please don't leave me Harry." I sob brokenly and he nods his head standing up kneeling in front of me.

"These are new.. some a few months old?" He asks touching them and I wince when his fingers touch the newer ones. He frowns and stands up and I look up at him, him being a few inches taller.

"You'll be honest with me if I ask you this right." Harry asks looking me in my eyes and I blink back tears shaking my head.

"How can I be honest with you if you can't even be honest with me?" I ask lowly and he looks away from me nodding slowly.

"This is because of me? You cut for me?" He asks and I look down lifting my boxers up more revealing the words " I love you" cut into my thigh and Harry steps back taken aback.

"Why would you do that?"

"Why are you ignoring me?"

''Answer the question Louis.''

"Answer mine."

He sighs and shakes his head grabbing his keys and walking toward the door.

"Come on, you have to go to therapy." He says before opening the door and shutting it. I stare at the door groaning before pulling my pants back up and putting on my shoes ruffling my hair a bit before walking out of the door seeing Harry sitting in the car his head on the steering wheel and I get into the car slamming it and Harry jumps but starts the car and we drive in silence.

We pull up to the Therapist office and I get out of the car quickly knowing Harry wouldn't be following after me and I sit in the waiting room watching my surroundings seeing a girl walk out of a room crying and a boy running up to comfort her and smile lightly when he kisses her forehead and says something that makes her laugh and I don't even notice someone walk up next to me.

"Louis are you ready?" my therapist calls and I nod walking into the room and sitting into the chair and she sighs.

"How have you been?" She asks and I cut her off.

"What would you do if you had a boyfriend and he was hiding something from you and expects you to trust him when all he does is lie but feels like you have to tell him everything? Does any of that make sense?" I spit out immediately looking at her.

She looks at me shocked and smiles sympathetically and I roll my eyes. "Harry problems I see?" She asks and I don't respond and she sits up folding her hands on her desk staring at me intently.

"You want my honest opinion?" She asks and I nod instantly and she sits back again.

"This may make or break your relationship, I warn you, but think about it Louis. You and Harry have been dating for a long time now, you've been doing therapy for about 4 months now and every time you come in here, all of your problems seem to revolve around Harry correct? You cut. Your reasoning always ties back to Harry. You cry, Harry. Panic attack, Harry. Its all adding up, he's not healthy for you. I know you love him, he's a loveable kid but do you get what I'm trying to say?" She says with no hesitation but I can see the concern on her face and I furrow my eyebrows thinking about it.

"I get what you're trying to say." I say after a moment of silence and it hits me. Every part of her statement is true and it does add up. "But I would like to talk to him about it.." I say and she nods understandingly.

"Please do. You have every right to but he may not be one hundred percent honest with you okay dear? You said it yourself, he has been hiding some things from you." She says and looks at the time. "I believe our session is up. See you next week?" She smiles standing up and I nod shaking her hand before walking to the door.

"Thank you" I say genuinely and she nods and I walk outside watching Harry pull up and I hop in turning to face Harry and he looks at me confusedly.

11:47 am

"We need to talk. And you are going to answer me honestly this time."

++++++

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN OKOKOKOKOKKOKK??

bye school tmr