3.

since i didn't update yesterday.

**

Louis

"I tell my love to wreck it all"

I sit on the bed of 'Harry's' room glancing at the time every few seconds with worried eyes.

12:09am.

Harry gets off at 11:00pm. I think to myself. I rub my eyes and pull put my phone my finger lingering over Harry's contact, 'my heart' and I smile before pressing the call button nervously and holding the phone to my ear.

One ring, two rings, three rings, come on Harry.

"Lou?'' He answers confused and I sigh in relief.

''H! Love where are you?" I sigh running a hand through my hair.  "I was worried about you." I say feeling small.

I hear him sigh and it's silent for a moment. "I'm on my way home." he says and I hear a car door open and the start of an engine. "Yeah.. I'm on my way home, they wanted me to stay and help with something and I agreed. I'm sorry." He whispers the last part and I can't tell if he means it or not. It's silent for a moment and he speaks again. "You were up waiting for me? You need to sleep Lou you have therapy tomorrow morning." He says and I wince at the thought.

'I'm not going." I say stubbornly. "It doesn't benefit me and its just a waste of money Harold." I scoff and he sighs on the other line.

"Boo, you have to go it will make you feel better." He groans.

"No, you make me feel better but we haven't talked lately." I say quietly and I hear Harry's breath hitch over the phone and I continue. ''Harry you're obviously hiding something from me, you aren't the best liar," I chuckle dryly. "But I'm trying to understand why, why you won't just talk to me Haz." I whisper and it's silent and all I can hear is his breathing.

"Look Louis I can't tell you what's wrong right now okay? Until I know for sure myself..." I sit quietly listening confusedly. "I'm outside the door, can you open it please I left my keys on the counter." He says as I hear his car door shut. I sigh and nod to myself neither of us hanging up. I jog to the door and open it, seeing Harry standing there, phone still to his ear and I smile slightly. I take my phone away from my ear and hang up. He stares at me and I stare back before coming to realization. "Oh! Sorry." I blush moving out the way so he can come in.

I close the door watching him walk towards the kitchen and I follow after him smiling. "I made your favorite. I figured you didn't eat.." I say motioning towards the pasta on the counter and he nods.

"Thanks." He mutters and takes the plate after warming it up and sits at the table and I stare at him awkwardly. "Well I guess I'll go sleep." I say looking at the clock.

12:37am

I nod to myself walking towards the couch. Lying down staring at the ceiling hoping just maybe, Harry will say those three words I haven't heard him say in what feels like forever.

"Lou?'' I hear Harry say and I jump up smiling to myself.

"Yes Harry." I sigh happily waiting for him to say the words tugging at my sweater.

''If you want I can drive you to therapy tomorrow?" He asks and my smile turns into a frown and I blink at him though he can't see me. I look down at my hands and shake mt head.

"Oh, um.. y-yeah of course. I don't mind." I say still looking down then lay back on the couch my vision becoming blurry as I hear Harry walk out of the room not another word said and I bite back a sob.

He doesn't love me anymore. That's why he's been distancing himself. It has to be.

I sigh sniffling and yawn. And maybe I cried myself to sleep today and maybe I wished for everything to be okay.

**

this was short i'm sorry.