2.

Is this even good bec ljndland;nrlnj

ok (If its in italics its a flashback okok)

~

Louis

"Pour a little salt we were never here, my, my, my, my, my, my, my, my, my"

I sigh as I'm sitting down on the couch and I look down at my lap frowning. Harry used to lay his head there. I think to myself and a small smile forms on my face.

"Harry! Get off of me" I pout as he lays his head in my lap, he looks at me with a smile on his face.

"Why?" He laughs and I smile looking down at him my hands making its way to his curls playing in them.

"Because I don't like you." I say but the smile never leaves my face.

"Oh really? Because I think you do." He smiles back and I go to speak but it turns out as a small scream when Harry's big hands move to my stomach and he starts to tickle me. I laugh trying to get him to stop while also catching my breath. "Harry stop" I laugh trying to remove his hands from my body. He lets go and I sigh in relief breathing heavily as he laughs and gets up from my lap.

"Where are you going?" I whine and he smiles back at me leaning down to press a kiss on my lips and I smile.

"I'm going to take a shower." he says and leaves me in the room by myself and I couldn't help but think to myself, 'I love that boy'.

*end of flashback*

I smile to myself at the thought and I whisper to myself "I still do."

I snap my head up when I hear the door to the bedroom open and Harry walks out dressed in black skinny jeans, my Rovers sweatshirt, and a gray beanie and I smile happy that he's wearing my clothes but he doesn't acknowledge my presence.

"Hey." I say lowly but he hears and jumps when he sees me sitting on the couch and I move the blanket and pillows  I've been sleeping on and stand up stretching. I see his eyes flash with regret as he looks at the blankets and pillows scattered on our living room floor and I look at him when his mouth opens.

"Hi Lou." he says quietly and I feel my face light up when he speaks back to me.

"What are you doing today?" I ask him walking into the kitchen and making a cup of tea for myself and Harry handing him the tea and he mutters a small 'thank you' and I nod slightly.

"Um, I-I'm g-going to work today, my boss called and s-said if I don't show up she'll fire me." He says fiddling with his fingers and I stare at him for a minute and sigh when I see no reluctancy in his features.

"Okay, can I stop by today? I haven't went by in a while." I say testing him, not really trusting his words.

"Um I don't think that's a good idea." He says immediately shaking his head and I feel my heart drop.

Its quiet for a moment and Harry finishes his tea putting the mug in the sink and grabs his keys walking towards the door mumbling a 'bye'.

When he's just about to open the door I call out to him. "Harry you'd never lie to me right?" I ask and I see his face soften but he looks away from my stare.

"No, n-never" he says and walks out of the door and I feel my eyes water staring at the spot he was just standing.

He's lying again.

I feel myself getting angry and I groan throwing my cup at the wall and I let my tears fall as the cup shatters.

"Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer."

I let a sob fall from my mouth and I walk towards the bathroom locking the door looking for the small shiny object that had become a very good friend of mine smiling softly when I find it and I look in the mirror at my reflection sniffling slightly.

"This is for you Harry." I whisper the sharp object pressed to my arm and I slide it down my arm trying to find where I want to place it. I go to bring the blade across my skin when I hear a knock at the bathroom door and I panic throwing the blade in a bin then roll my sleeves back down and wiping my tears. I open the door and Harry's standing there looking at me and I stare back at him confused and I sniffle again and he looks down at the floor.

"Um, I took the wrong phone." He says quietly my phone in his hands and I pick the phone on the sink up and we switch phones. We had gotten matching phone cases a few months back, it being a plain black and white case and he sighs as our hands brush each others and my stomach erupts with butterflies.

"Thanks," he breathes and stays there lingering for a moment, wanting to say something but then leaves without another word and I blink walking back out to the kitchen as he's walking out of the door. I look at the wall  and then down to the ground not seeing the glass on the ground anymore but a piece of paper there instead and I frown walking over to it confusedly.

I pick up the paper and read it over a few times my eyes welling up again.

'I'm sorry boobear.' it reads and I smile.

**

I don't like this chapter