1.

I'm actually very excited for this story.

Hi im Jay if this is you're first time reading one of my stories :) welcome.

I guess we should just hop right in.

''''

WARNING: this story will have some very sensitive topics for you and I will always let you know if its coming.

**

Louis

"Come on skinny love just last the year."

Maybe I've done something wrong. I must've done something, I just don't know what. There has to be a reason why Harry has been separating himself from me lately. I just want to know, I miss him.

I sigh thinking to myself as I sit outside of 'our' bedroom door, it being locked by Harry. It doesn't feel much like its our room anymore, the only time I even go in there is to grab clothes and that's about it.

I've been sitting outside of the room for about 30 minutes now, my heart aching as I hear sniffles every once in a while, but I just can't will myself to ask what's wrong knowing he won't answer me honestly.

My eyes start to water and I pull at my hair roughly frustrated at myself for even letting this get to this point, I must have done something wrong.

It takes all the strength I have to get up and knock on the door running a hand through my hair as nothing is heard from the other side just quiet shuffling.

"Harry can you please open the door?" I say trying my best not to cry but my voice cracks at the end. I hear nothing from the other side. I go to ask again but as I do the door cracks open and he doesn't open it any further, through the cracks I see him walk back over to the bed and sit down on it rubbing his eyes.

I stand outside the door for a few minutes in shock that he willingly opened to door, I push the door open closing it gently before walking slowly towards Harry unsure of what I even came in here for.

"Can we please talk? I miss hearing your voice." I say sadly whispering the last part but I can tell Harry heard what I said and he nods his head reluctantly crossing his legs on the bed waiting for me to say something, anything.

I say the first thing that comes to my mind and my eyes well up with tears.

"What happened to us Harry." I say my voice sounding broken as I feel a tear cascade down my cheek and for a second I can see his eyes water him blinking them away as quickly as they came though and I continue.

"I don't get it Harry, if I did something wrong can you just please, please tell me? I-I don't know what to do.." I look around the room seeing clothes scattered all across the floor and then my eyes shift back to him, him now looking at me.

"Its not you Louis, you didn't do anything please don't blame yourself." Harry pleads and my eyes water again at the sound of his voice my knees shaking a little and I walk over to the bed sitting on it, him flinching slightly and I look at him confused and I brush a hand against his cheek, him pulling away from my touch almost instantly and the pain in my chest I felt was unbearable.

"Then what is it Harry? I can't help us get better if you keep things from me you know." I say running a hand down my face.

I look at him as he's obviously pondering on what to say right now and I look down at his hands smiling faintly when I see 'L' tattooed on his ring finger as do I have an 'H' on mine us promising that we will get married one day.

"Its nothing." I blink coming back from my trance and I look up at him seeing him looking everywhere but my eyes and I know he's lying. I'm not getting through to him.

"At some point Harry, I'm going to break. What happened to never lying to each other?" I say getting up and rubbing my eyes.

Don't cry.

I sigh, walking out of the room closing the door slamming it lightly to tell him that I'm upset.

He keeps feeding me more and more lies and, I truly don't know how much longer I can handle this and I can't help but ask myself as I slide down the door, ''Do you even love me anymore."

And I don't know Harry heard me and I surely don't hear him whisper back to me.

"I don't think I'll ever stop." He says quietly letting the tears fall.

***