The C rank mission (prt 1)

-🦊KIMI POV🦊-

I woke up around 5:00 A.M. I jump over Naruto and change in to my fox form. I hop on him and tug on his shirt with my teeth.

Naruto wakes up. "AHH!" He yelled,"Kimi! What the hell?!"

I get off of him and turn in to a fully dressed human;

I begin giggling,"Sorry, I couldn't help myself," Naruto sighed and I just continue,"Anyway, doesn't Kakashi want to meet up at like 6:00?"

Suddenly realization shows up on Naruto's face and he rushes to get ready.

-TIME SKIP, 9:00 A.M-

I was back in my fox form laying on top of Naruto's feet.

He was on the ground sleeping, so was that Sakura girl. Me and Sasuke were both awake.

I stand up and walk towards this Sasuke guy. He looks at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Why on earth would Naruto bring you on our missions?" He asked, eyeing me.

I growl. I turn in to my human form wearing this:

 I grab the neck of his shirt,"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT?!?!" I yell then turn back to a fox and walk back to Naruto

I lay down flat on his chest. I glance over at Sasuke and he looks scarred for life.

I hop off Naruto and sit next to him. "Yo." Was heard from a white haired Jounin.

Naruto and Sakura jump up,"YOU'RE LATE!" I transform in to a human (Same outfit that she used to scare Sasuke.)

"Can you not!?" I yell, grabbing Naruto by the neck of his shirt.

"Sorry, Kimi." He said. I let go of him. "It's fine."
"Naruto, please explain who-" Kakashi began.

I cut him off,"No need. My name is Kimi Kyuubi. I am the daughter of the nine tailed fox. Part human and part demon and part fox."

"Daughter of the nine tails?" Kakashi asked. "Well, That is what I said."

"So are we gonna go to the Hokage or..." Naruto said.

I looked at Kakashi,"Don't ask me, ask the person in charge."

"Yes, let's go get a mission."

-TIME SKIP-

In the Hokage tower, I was interrogated like hell.

Until they were finally like,"Ok you can join them."

Naruto demanded that they got a real mission, so the Hokage tried to explain why they can't. But Naruto distracted us with talking about miso-ramen.

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!?" Some guy with a scar on his face yelled.

"Whoever you are, you need to take a breather. I mean, you look like you're gonna explode!" I said to him.

"Yeah Iruka-Sensei!" Naruto said, agreeing with me.

The Hokage sighed,"Alright, you can have a C ranked mission." "Wait, really?" The scar man now known as Iruka asked, surprised.

"You will be an escort." The Hokage said. "Really?! Who are we protecting?! A princess? A feudal lord?!" Naruto yelled excited.

"Send him in!" Hokage yelled. Suddenly the smell of Saké filled the room. I had to plug my nose.

"Huh? You expect a bunch of brats to protect me? I requested ninja, not children!" He yelled.

"Especially that short boy with the dumb look on his face! No way he can be a ninja." We lined up and Naruto was the shortest.

"HUH?! I'M A NINJA! YOU CAN'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!!" Naruto yelled and jumped, ready to attack him.

Luckily, Kakashi caught him before any harm was done.

"And what about that girl with the ears and tails?! What a freak!" He laughed.

I felt something inside me snap. I don't know if it was my sanity or my rib cage...

"What did you say?" I asked, my hair shadowing my eyes,"You might wanna hold me back, too!"

I charged at the man and Kakashi had to hold me back, too. "After this mission I'm gonna kill you!" Naruto yelled.

With that, we learned his stupid name. 'Tazuna' and left to pack.