Ino's skunky surprise

It was just another normal day for Ino. She was looking through the general store, collecting the daily groceries, when she found some new kind of perfume.

"I've got some money left...maybe I should get a little something for myself." Grabbing the perfume, Ino paid for the groceries and made it home. Taking the perfume up into her room, she decided to get a good look at it.
The label said:

"Eau de Skunk: It'll blow you away, and bring out the inner beast in your friends...." Ino said "Weird label, but it can't be all that bad." Spritzing it on, Ino then fell asleep.

When Ino awoke she felt like she had just woken up from some weird sickness. She felt all itchy and her rear hurt, but she shrugged it off and went to the bathroom. Once inside she saw a skunk that looked alot like her in the mirror.

Her hair and eyes were the same, but her body was covered in black and white fur. Her hands and feet were much more pawlike, complete with pads, She had a long skunk tail as well, and her nose and mouth even became a muzzle.

"Weird...." Ino said, not fully grasping that she was the skunk girl due to grogginess. Ino then proceeded to go out into the village and came across Naruto.

As Ino was trotting along for about a couple second, not yet aware of her physical form, she suddenly came upon a familiar face.

"Hey!" shouted next to Ino's ear, the voice of a certain hot blooded blonde ninja, it was Naruto Uzumaki, who was wondering who this strange looking being exactly was.

"Gah!" Ino replied quite scared by the sudden shout from behind her. Phhssshh... At that moment the glands near her tail released the noxious gas and liquid onto Naruto.

"Aggghh!! Oh god, what the hell was that for?! *cough cough* Aw, that was worse than a poison bomb!" Naruto said as he gasped for more pleasant air to breath.

"Ah Naruto I'm so sorry I... Waaahhh?!" Ino screamed as she finally realized her new look. "Wh-what the hell?! Why am I a skunk?!" the blonde kunochi said as she explored her body with her paws and felt around herself.

"Huh?! Ino?!! Is that you?! Why are you a skunk?" Naruto asked in general wonder. Ino, growing in shock and rising in anger shouted at Naruto;

"If I knew that I wouldn't walking around in the middle of the streets!"
"Well...uhhh what happened before you were like this?" After her outburst, Ino was starting to calm down and give the kid a calm and straight response. "Well... I was in this store and I found some perfume and...huh?" She said, looking at Naruto.
"What's wrong Ino?" Naruto asked, not noticing that Ino's foul gas was swirling around him. The smell had dissipated, and Naruto, being the oblivious person he was, didn't notice until the last second.

"What the-?!!!!" By then, the smoke was all around him. And when it fell Naruto was a Fox-like version of himself, except he had nine-tails.

"Oh Naruto! I didn't me- What happened ?!!" She asked.

"How the heck should I know? Your stupid spray did that!" he yelled, the boy inspected his body and sulked "Aw great, now what do I do?"

"We go see Lady Tsunade, but without being seen. I would never live it down if someone saw me like this!"

"Wait, why don't we try the transformation jutsu, maybe we can go to our normal selves."

"That'd only last as long as we hold the jutsu Naruto..." Ino said in an exasperated tone.

"We could at least try!" Naruto mumbled, his tails swishing in annoyance.

"Oh alright!" She said. Both shin obi tried to form the hand signs, but they were clumsy with their hands due to the change in form. "See, it's useless!"

"Fine we'll go see Grandma Tsunade, just don't spray anyone else!"

And so the two ninja made it to Tsunade's office without incedent, however they were in for a shock.

"Naruto? Ino?" Tsunade asked. "What happened" Tsunade asked, holding a perfume bottle in one hand, and had sprayed herself with it.

"Well Lady Tsunade I had bought this new perfume 'Eau de skunk"..."

" 'Eau De Skunk'? That perfume just got sent to every kunochi in the village!"

"What?!" Naruto asked in shock.

"The supplier was a client of ours for a previous mission and gave it to every female ninja in the leaf as thanks! We tested the product and found no poison or harmful substance within, but maybe we were fooled." Tsunade then pressed a button to call in Anbu in dire emergencies.

"Oh no we better hurry!" Ino said, but Tsunade fell over. Naruto and Ino looked at the perfume bottle and saw that it was 'Eau de Skunk'! Naruto and Ino tried to help Tsunade up, but were found by a few Anbu, who arrived on the scene.

"Hold it right there! We don't know what kind of summonings you two are, but no one hurts our Hokage!" One of the burlier Anbu grunted through his boar mask.

"You idiot we didn't do this!" Naruto yelled, but he and Ino were caught off guard and found themselves stuck with special sealing Jutsu.

"We'll let the interrogation corps find out for sure, now c'mon!" A female Anbu in a wolf mask said.

The next day Naruto and Ino were released, but by then they were too late. The majority of the Leaf's female ninjas had ended up in a state similar to Ino. The few who weren't Skunk girls were some other form of wildlife, as were the males, due to the concentration of spray molecules in the air when the women discovered their new forms.

The Leaf's medical ninja began to search for a cure, but chances of success were low, and already word was spreading to other villages. Some of the other ninjas were now calling Konoha, 'the village of the skunks'.

Ino was still sulking, feeling as if she failed to stop the catastrophe by getting captured. But Naruto tried to cheer her up

"Well, at least no one can make fun of the way you look now!" he joked. Oddly it made Ino feel a little better.