Selenastripes

Selena was having a bad week. Hell, she was having a bad year but this week was worse than most. First, she was temporally laid off from work for three months without pay. She was a research scientist working for a firm that primarily did medical research and development of new medications. The lab was starting up a new project and it required that they do some major remodeling of the research labs.

Next, her boyfriend joined the Navy and decided that it wouldn't be fair for her to have to remain faithful to him while he was away for long periods of sea duty.

Third, her folks were pressuring her to find a place of her own, again. They seemed to feel that twenty-six was more than old enough for her to leave home and live on her own.

All of the combined stress was causing Selena major intestinal distress and a few other stress related symptoms. She decided it was a good time to just get away from it all and go up to the family cabin on Mephitis Creek. She loved that place for many reasons but primarily because it was secluded, had no phone or cell service and no one ever just showed up at the door. These reasons and a few more were definite plusses for her at the moment.

She packed her car with clothes, food and a few other supplies that she would need for an extended stay that evening and first thing in the morning, she left a note for her parents and started out for the cabin.

The drive was uneventful and boring. It took two-hours to get there but an hour and a half of that was the fifteen miles up an old logging road that her car barely managed to navigate. Selena was completely wiped out after fighting the road's slopes and ruts and as soon as she had taken her things into the cabin, she decided that a dip in the creek at the falls was in order.

After wending her way down the steep slopes and along a narrow ledge, she arrived at a small clearing alongside the creek. The water of the falls drowned out all of the forest sounds and she found it very relaxing.

She had discovered this spot when she was a small kid and always enjoyed a swim in the cool pond at the bottom of the falls. This day the combination of her problems and the afternoon heat would make it even more welcome than usual.

Not having to fear an inquisitive public, Selena removed her top and dropped it on the ground while at the same time kicking off her sandals. She reached around behind her back and unhooked her bra, setting free a most respectable set of breasts. The cool mist from the falls quickly brought her nipples to attention and Selena gently massaged her recently freed chest.

Feeling better already, she undid the button and zipper on her shorts and sensuously removed them and her panties both at the same time. She slowly ran her hands down her sides and over her thighs as she let out a long sigh of relief and thought to herself, "Yes. This was a good idea. I really needed to just get away from it all.'

With that, Selena gently picked her way down to the water's edge and eased into the cold pool. After the water reached her firm abdomen she did a small hop and dove in head first coming up again in the middle near the falls. It felt good as she rolled over and floated on her back with her eyes shut against the bright afternoon sun.

**********

Meanwhile, about a hundred yards or so up creek, several men were standing behind a truck talking. "Look, Doc. Are you sure this stuff is harmless? I don't want to find out that I'm killing off the fish or polluting this creek for the next hundred years or something like that. It's not going to hurt the animals that drink the water or the plants or anything is it?"

"Ben, I never knew you were that into the environment. I just don't see you as a tree hugger." The man called Doc answered with a slight chuckle in his voice.