Dried Skunks

Hurry up Amber or we'll miss the show!" called Kimma as waited impatiently for Amber to wash her hands,
"Don't worry we have plenty of time" retorted Amber as she strolled over to the wall mounted dryer and began to dry her hands but her eyes became focused on something mounted on the dryer, "Cool" she called as she stared at a black button with a cartoon like image of a skunk on it.
"What now?" huffed Kimma,
"This button, it's kind of funky" Amber said as she finished drying her hands

Kimma sighed she hated all this waiting but for Amber her curiousity about the button was growing,
"Don't" called Kimma as she walked upto her friend just as she pressed the strange button.

Suddenly Amber jumped back as a large green gas cloud shot out of the dry eveloping Kimma, she coughed and spluttered as her face started to itch.
Amber couldn't stop herself laughing until Kimma turned towards her, Amber's face dropped as she noticed something odd about her friend's nose,
"Kimma your nose" she stuttered,
Kimma frustrated glared at her friend and barked, "What about my nose?"
Amber couldn't say anything she just pointed to the mirror.

Kimma turned around and looked at reflection,
"Well my nose is black!" she said sarcastically, her eyes widened as she realised what she had said, she ran her fingers over her small moist looking nose, it was clearly no longer human.
Kimma's heart raced as she watched white hairs sprout up from her nose and in between her eyes,
"Only one creature has that design" she thought, "A skunk!"
Amber's eyes widened even more, "But how?"
"That button" cried Kimma as her whole body started to get itchy as six small teats appeared on her stomach hidden by her grey jumper.
Kimma pulled her feet out of her pumps as her toes grew thicker while her nails lengthened and darkened, her fingers soon followed.
"Amber do something!" cried Kimma, "True i love skunks but i don't won't to be one!"
But Amber was froze with fear as she watched her friend's brown hair turning white in the centre.

Kimma frantically tried itching all the growing itchs as the white stripe of hair started to sprout down her back as black hairs sprouted on the rest of her body, her cries began to sound like chirps as her face pulled outwards slightly into a small muzzle. Her ears slid up to the top of her head as they grew wider and more pointed near the tops.
"Look at me, i'm a freak!" cried Kimma as she turned back to mirror. Amber watched as a long bushy black and white tail snaked over Kimma's jeans and out into the open.
"You've....got a...tail!" Amber stammered pointing at the new appendage.

"This is all your fault Amber if you hadn't pressed that button" Kimma snapped as contiuned staring at the mirror.
Suddenly Amber tried to shield her eyes as Kimma's jeans and underwear fell down allowing Kimma to realise her own defense mechinism.
"Serves you right" snapped Kimma as she saw Amber coughing and crying.
Kimma's jumper grew to big for and was able to slipped over her body and pile up on her jeans.
Kimma cursed and chirped as she shrunk down to the normal size for a skunk.

But Amber wasn't worried about her friend anymore as she had began to change to, perhaps Kimma's spray was something different.
Amber found herself chirping a lot sooner than Kimma had, Amber found the hairs growing at an alarming rate as she reduced in size disappearing under her clothes.
Her toenails and fingernails grew into long black claws as her fingers and toes grew stubbier and shorter, her signature black and white tail rose up from oversized clothes.

Both skunks jumped out of the clothes and stared at each but soon found themselves defending themselves against the humans that found them.

The End.