16

Third person Pov

(Gonna fast forward a bit here)

"Ha you missed!" The youngest, Jungkook shouted while he pointed his finger at his hyung. "It's to make you stop, pabo-yah." Namjoon with his leg crossed shook his head acting all proper. Jungkook squint his eyes at his hyung who was acting weird took a seat in front of him.

Jungkook rest his chin on his hand with a curious and mischevious glare, "you're acting weird hyung." Jungkook whined curiously like a child, poking the older boy's arm. "No I'm not- stop that, it's annoying." Namjoon swat his hand at the younger boy, who was pestering him like an annoying fly buzzing in the air.

Jungkook smiled mischeviously with a sly look added to his feature. A child with evil intentions. The young boy giggled poking his hyung's arm slowly poking him harder on the shoulder. "Stop it." Demand the older lass who is starting to lose patience. Jungkook wiggled his slender index finger down, sending a sensitive ticklish sensation down Namjoon's back without Jungkook touching him.

"You better stop or else-" "-else what hyung? Hm hm? Or else what?" Jungkook pumped his chest up buffing himself up. The young boy provoked the older boy with his 'playing-dumb' game. Namjoon sighed frustratingly waving his hand at Jungkook's face. The young lass chuckled extracting his finger away from his hyung.

"Catch me if you can!" Jungkook shouted giving a hard poke on the side of the older boy's abdomen. With a loud groan, Namjoon leaned forward from the extremely hard poke of Jungkook's steel finger. "Or else I'm gonna get you boy!" Namjoon sped off of his seat hearing his chair scrape on the tile of the floor.

Jungkook happily and excitedly ran around the classroom, running away from an angry monster who had been provoked. On the other hand, someone who was in a trance lost in thoughts, blocking out the loud shouts and screams of the other boys. Jimin's bangs fell in place covering his hooded eyes.

All his thoughts go back to Hoseok, worrying about his hyung and if he's okay. Jimin anxiously sighed, "what's with the sigh?" The familiar happy ray of sunshine spoke. Jimin thought he was hearing things, is it real? Or am I just over thinking so much that I'm hearing hyung's voice?

"Jiminie?" The only two people who calls him Jiminie is Taehyung and Hoseok. But Jimin for sure know it isn't Taehyung, who has a low voice. Jimin lift his head up to see the happy smile he missed the most.

Jimin's Pov

"Jiminie." A happy voice called my name out. Hoseok hyung? It can't be, I must be over thinking. I shook the thought off but what if it is him?

I slowly lift my head up and the first thing I saw was his smile. The smile that shined brighter than day light, the only smile that can make your day when you are down. "Hyung." I whispered loud enough for Hoseok hyung to smile wider.

"Yo, how's it going?" He greeted me with a little wave. Nobody in the room noticed Hoseok hyung's presence because everyone is doing their own thing and shouting over one another.

Hoseok hyung kept the same smile on as I just stared surprised. I stood up as my legs push the chair back as it skid across the floor with a loud screech.

"You think disappearing for almost a month, you're gonna come back with just a yo?!" I shouted over the loud overlapping voices. The room fell quiet instantly with everyone's attention towards Hoseok hyung and I.

Hoseok hyung had a sad smile plastered on his face not saying a single word. I scoffed irritated without an answer, "if you're not gonna answer me then fine, whatever, I was worried enough and you showed up fine in front of me and the others." I mumbled poking the inside of my mouth with my tongue.