4

Jimin's Pov

"What did you do in detention yesterday?" Hoseok asked, as I only sighed. "You'll find out." I walked ahead as hoseok patted my back.
"So why are we here early in the morning? This is unlike you jimin." Namjoon walked alongside yawning. "I didn't want to come to school alone." I muttered. We walked into homeroom seeing dohee sitting at a desk.

Namjoon and hoseok looked at me, "do we have a new student?" Hoseok whispered, "yeah, I guess." I whispered low enough before walking towards her. "Hi, I'm Hoseok you must be new right?" Hoseok held his hands out but she didn't take it. Instead she smiled and bowed, "I'm Dohee, nice to meet you too." Hoseok pulled his hand back using that hand to rub his nape awkwardly. "And I'm namjoon, this is Jimin." Namjoon pushed me forward.

"I know who jimin is." She smiled brightly. I swear is she never sad or upset about anything? "What?" Namjoon and hoseok snapped their heads at me giving me a look. I sheepishly smiled. "You got some explaining to do." Namjoon whispered lowly, pointing a finger at me. "Alright Dohee we're going to go see you later!" Namjoon bid goodbye dragging hoseok along.

"W-wait where are we going? This is my homeroom!" Hoseok shouted as they left me with dohee. I sighed rolling my eyes, I heard Dohee giggle.
"Your friends are funny." I sat down in front of her, "wait till you meet all of them." I commented. "Can't wait then." She smiled. Her smile is starting to get the best of me, it's annoying. "How early did you come to school?" I sat down, on he desk in front of her.

"6 am, I came here with my oppa." I scoffed, "the white pale boy?" She hum, "He's pale?" I blinked, crap forgot she's blind. "What time is it?" She asked, "it's 7:02 right now, I never come to school this early you know." I rest my chin on my hand staring at her, making it look like she's staring at me. She chuckled, "when do you usually come to school?"

"Last minute til school starts." I lazily explained. "Well congratulations Mr. Park, you get an award for coming early to school." She teased, "what's my award if I come early?" I was amused by her playful side. "Hmm.... nothing." She chuckled, "oh c'mon, I at least must have some kind of award." She was thinking about my award.

"I don't know, Jimin, I was just joking. Why don't you choose then?" I smirked, "how about a kiss on the cheeks." Her smile fade to a frown. "I'm not kissing you on the cheeks." She shook her head, I groaned. "Aww but Dohee, you said I can choose my award." I whined, her face was still stunned.

"Do I have to?" She whispered quietly, I nodded although she couldn't see me, "it's my award." I leaned in front of her. "I'm waiting." I turned my face, so my right cheek was facing her. She touched my face, lightly patting my cheek. I felt her leaning in planting a soft kiss on my cheek. She pulled away, "t-there, happy?" I saw her blushing.

"Will you give me a kiss on the cheek everytime I come to school early then?" Her eyes widen. "I-if you will come to school early then, s-sure." I was surprise she didn't refuse. I mean no one can refuse a guy like me. "We still got an hour till school starts, do you want to walk around school?" I was bored, sitting here and doing nothing and stare at nothing. Might as well do something, I'm not the type who can sit down all day.

"Sure!" She smiled, "good, then lets go." I got up walking to the door and out of the hallway. "If you turn to your right, it leads you to the cafeter-" I heard chairs scraping against the floor. Dohee wasn't next to me, crap I forgot she can't see. Slapping my forehead I went back to the classroom. She tapped her walking stick on the ground and her left hand out in front of her.

"Jimin are you still there?" I stood at the doo, sighing frustratingly, I took her hand in mine. "Hold onto me, I'll show you around." I quietly rolled my eyes, if that is even possible. Why am I stuck with a girl who is blind? Jimin, you got yourself into something. "We're turning to the right. If you go this way, and continue going straight you'll reach the cafeteria. A couple more steps and to the right are the stairs leading to the third floor. Where do you want to go?" Her walking stick wasn't tapping, but sliding across the floor. Which was annoying me.

"I don't know Jimin, I've never been here. Lets go on the third floor." I huffed turning to our right. I took the first step, and Dohee tripped taking me down with her. "Ouch, is this the stairs?" She roamed her hands on the stairs. "Yeah, pick your feet up will you?" I said annoyed. "I'm blind Jimin, what do you expect?" We both got up, as she carefully took her first step one after another. We slowly climbed on the stairs, I was getting impatient.

I wish she could see, then we would've been on the third floor already. "This is the third floor. Nothing important actually, just classroom after classroom. But there is a place I like to go." I took her to the rooftop. The famous rooftop on the school, that every drama or movie has to have. "Where are we?" She asked once the wind blew in her face.

"On the rooftop." I closed the door letting her go. She slid her walking stick on the ground. "Why do you keep sliding that stick on the ground?" We stopped at the ledge, while she rest her hands on the ledge. "First of all jimin, this is not just a stick, its called a white cane. Every blind person has to have this. It helps us know where things are so we don't trip and fall, like how I fell up the stairs." Her voice was piercing, but I wasn't scared.

"Sorry." I raised my hands up. "That's fine, you're new at these things I don't blame you." She smile closing her eyes feeling the morning breeze. "Jimin can you tell me, what's in front of us?" She still had her eyes closed. I stared at her face, sighing I looked in front of us. "There's the open field for P.E. We are standing at the edge of the rooftop, and below us is a three story drop. There are a couple of male students practicing for the track and field event." I stared at her.

She smiled still eyes closed, "can you tell me the colors of the open field? The sky, what the male students are wearing?" She turned to me waiting for my answers. "The open fields are green, with a cemented track going around the green field. The male students are wearing grey sweatpants with a white t-shirt. The sky is a light blue with a tint of a salmon pink and purple." I turned to her again as she smiled.

"It must be really pretty, with a view like that." I furrowed my eyebrows, "not really, the world isn't all that nice." I stare ahead, "I think the world is beautiful. I dream to see the world. My expectations of the world will be the description of what people told me." She smiled sliding her white cane on the pavement.

"Take me to another spot that is special to you." I ran to her, "what makes you think I have another special spot?" I asked when she shrugged her shoulders. "We all have multiple places that are special to us." She carefully made her way to the door. "School is about to start in 30 minutes, students are coming in. Maybe I can show you them later." I led her down the stairs going to our homeroom.

"Ok." She smiled. There were students walking by us giving me weird looks. I felt embarrassed having to stick around with a blind girl like her.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

TBC!

I still can't believe that BTS is going to be performing at the B fudging BMAS!! Let our boys to continue to make history!! I'm so PROUD!!

Anyways....

Vote and comment! I hope you're enjoying the story so far.