Laser Tag

*beep beep beep beep*

“Urggg” I mumbled into my pillow as I threw and extra one at the awful noise that had woken me from my peaceful slumber.

“”What is that awful noise!?” I heard Niall say groggily beside me.

“It’s called an alarm clock. You didn’t own one, and since Hannah needs to get used to the time difference-“ I heard Louis say from across the room.

“Says who?” I interjected but I still didn’t get up or even look up. If I stayed this way, I could go right back to sleep and it wouldn’t be counted as waking up at all, right?

“Says me.” He said very importantly and I grabbed a second pillow and chucked it in what I thought to be his general direction.

“Missed me.” He taunted.

“Louis, go away!” Niall growled from beside me.

“No way, this is too much fun!” he replied happily; way too happily. I suddenly felt the sheets being ripped away from me and I shivered as the cold air hit my skin and I heard Niall curse at the culprit and Louis start to giggle loudly.

I took a third pillow and covered my feet with it and used the one my head had been on too cover my arms. It helped slightly and I was prepared to go right back to sleep when I heard a crash and the weight from beside me lifted, then another crash and some yelling and grunting.

I finally opened my eyes and had to laugh at the scene before me. It looked as though the first crash had been Louis staring to trash Niall’s room, the second had been when Niall had spotted this and tackled him in an attempt to stop him and the grunting was the two of them wrestling over control of one of Niall’s couch cushions that Louis had been planning to throw either at us or just around the room.

After a good two minutes of this little war, Louis finally got the upper hand and pushed Niall under him, sitting on top of him, and holding the couch cushion proudly, a smirk of triumph planted firmly on his face while Niall scowled underneath him.

“Time to get up my lovelies!”

We all turned (except Niall who just shifted slightly), to face the doorway. Harry had just walked in holding a bag of what looked like muffins, and had a tray with coffee cups in it. He looked around the room, surveying it, before sighing in exasperation.

“Louis, I asked you to tell them it was time to get up, then wait for me in the living room!” he said, staring at what appeared to be the only remaining part of the once alarm clock; a cord still in the wall while the rest of it lay in pieces against the wall. I guess that was part of the crash from earlier too.

“How did you manage to stay out of all of this?” harry questioned me.

“I’m special.” I said with a sleepy grin.

“Louis?” Niall said suddenly

“Ya?” Louis replied.

“GET OFF ME!” Niall yelled so loudly that Louis fell off of him and landed face first into his cushion.

Niall stood up, grabbed the cushion, causing Louis to fall on his face, and threw it on the sofa.

“What time is it anyways?” I asked, now slightly awake.

“8:00.” Harry replied through his laughter.

“Are you kidding me? Ewe!” I said and pulled a pillow over my head once again.

“Hannah, you have to get up and start getting used to the new time zone!” Louis said and he began pulling my foot off the end of the bed.

“Fine, FINE!” I yelled once he’d gotten my butt over the edge and showed no sign of stopping.