Chapter 7

JANAEE P.O.V​

​I put the dress on C had waiting for me. Lawd he is fine, he's about 6'2, camelish, buff, hazel eyes and my type of guy. I got my clutch and made my way down stair where C was waiting for me at with some shades on a red shirt that says NIKE and some white TURES with red black and white JORDANS. I approached C with a slight smile on my face. You ready? He asked. Come on. We left in him White Bugatti. We walked up in the club like we owned it; Clyde escorted me in the door, so I guess his mom had to teach him some home training. As we sat down in the V.I.P. section, C got up to left.

Clyde where you going? I shouted out to him over the loud crowd.

I'm be right back Ma; just keep the section on lock alright. He whispered it in my ear making me feel the sensation, to top it off he bite my ear then kissed it afterwards.

I looked at him when he walked away he turned and I blow a kiss just for the fuck of it.

Clyde is so similar to me like he acts that way because of his past. I wanna know him I really do...Oh shit I better not be falling for this nigga on the first day of meeting him.

Clyde came back with his face twisted and said lets go. The ride home was very quiet, so I wanna ask him some stuff so I gotta pull out my secret weapon.

C when in the house locked the door and went up to his room without saying anything to me. I took a 5 minute shower just to be fresh then I put on my tight boy shorts on with a half shirt? I slipped on my slippers then went into his room.

What you need? C said sitting at the edge of his bed with him head in his hands.

I need you to trust me with your problems by telling me what's wrong. I walked up to him lifted his head up with his tears which was flowing into my hands; I leaned in to kiss him while he kissed me back with passion.

I asked with concert "What's wrong?"

HUFFFF!!! Well promise me you won't freak out or get pissed or anything, Clyde asked me looking at me so he can feel that he trust me.

Yea I promise.

Well my homeboy got robbed last night and the niggas who robbed him are the niggas that set my brother up. I know that because they put 302East Ave dead on the person's house they killed or did anything to.

I know it was something in his past...it's his brother, when he died his personality died with his brother. I hopped on Clyde then kissed his sweet, soft, plumed lips with my all.

Clyde I know how you feel to be hurt by a person's death and apart of you dies with them. C I'm here for you even though I don't know you but my heart tells me I know a broken heart when I see one.

Janaee you're the only girl I ever let beat my ass then stays with me also can connect with my past and theirs. Nae your one of a kind and I know it's kinda too much but be my R.O.D chick. He looked into my eyes and smiled with embarrassment showing me he never said nothing like this before. He just makes my toughness soft in the inside that makes me thirst more of him.

On one condition...I better be the only girl in yo' phone R.O.D chick, Also the only one in this bed.

Clyde giggled then agreed and started kissing me everywhere, he wanted to fuck but I stopped him so we just cuddled. I never knew I would be with a drug dealer...well it's kinda cool thou if you with the right one.