Chapter 9

JANAEE P.O.V

​Clyde surprised me with this gift I couldn't help but kiss my baby; I really think I love him. I'm scared to say it because what if he don't feel the same I'm look stupid, but what if he do feel the same way? Shit I don't know Fuck it I'm straight, if he don't feel the same I'm keep it moving and if he do I'm just love him a little bite more. Well here goes nothing...

Clyde, I said looking up at him while attracted to his waist.

HuH? He said looking at me with an eye brow rose.

I never told anyone this after my dad left and my mom died but I can't help but say I LOVE YOU. Clyde face turned like he didn't feel the same way, so I put my head down in shame.

Wow Nae, I thought you didn't feel that way about me that's why I didn't say it, but Nae baby I LOVE YOU TOO!!! When Clyde said that I looked up at him with clear glossy tears roaring down my face. My heart is back to when my mom was in my life; I feel that Clyde fixed my fragile heart, and I-I-I love Clyde. Shit I caught it.

It was 11:00 when we arrived home; I was getting ready to hop in the shower, my phone blasting to Come Thur by Jacquees. I got in, I can feel someone else breathing in the steam from the shower jets that was hitting my body. My body was deducted by a pair of hands pulling me closer to that person without revealing the mystery person. The person kissed me neck, touched my paradise, and massaged my breast, his best part rubbing my but, sending signals to my mother nature to just trigger off. I turned to see the hot water hitting Clyde's body that made me hop in his arms while his best part made entrances to my paradise. Clyde slides my body against his best part making me shout a loud moan in the air. My head leaned back while Clyde kissed over my body still repeating the same motion. We left the shower and did the same process in the bed instead a different position (legs in the air). Clyde sent shivers thought my body once he started French kissing my clit. The last words I remember me saying were "CLYDE I'M ABOUT TO CUM, (AAAAHHHH) OOUUEE BABY SLOW DOWN".