Chapter 22

302 East Ave Click P.O.V

Clyde, Nae, Nosha, Lick, Lee Lee, Spot, Brody and the rest of the members sat down to talk about the shit that's been going on lately and how do the BBE gang know where they're at.

Nae! Tell everyone what you seen today. Clyde asked to start the meeting.

Well I seen BBE Gang around the trap house, and I followed them and they pulled up to a strange house and it's crazy how they kinda know our location. Nae sat down after telling everyone.

Well I know I ain't tell no one shit because I don't be around mother fuckers! Clyde said leaning in the car like he was out of the equation.

But man you can be on the sneaky shit so no one is excluded. Spot looked at everyone faces before putting his head in his hands.

Nosha- What's been up?
Lick- You tell me?
Nosha- Don't tell me you mad because Brody was over?
Brody- Aye Lick man it wasn't even like that, you was out with yo mom so she called me over bro.
Lick- Man I don't give a fuck, no nigga can't be with her if I'm not.
Nosha- No bitch around you when you busy here counting shit!
Clyde- Aye he can't stop that, it's bitches all around here to work.
Nae- Hold up it better not be one where you be at!!!
Clyde- Nae now it's not even like that!
Nosha- What is it like then?
Nae- Mhmm!
Clyde- Man I'm just saying we don't count the money the bitches do, so we gonna need them.
Lee Lee- But you can get the automatic money machine.
Spot- Yea we can but it's gonna cost us a lot, when we can just have a couple bitches over counting.
Lee Lee- Why can't it be niggas?
Brody- Because bitches are easy to talk to.
Nae- What the fuck you trying to say?
Brody- Nothing Honey...
Clyde- Aye watch out with that word Brody!
Nosha- So whatever back to that snitch, who is it?
Clyde- Hell yeah who is it....Nosha?
Nosha- Fuck no...all I do is count some money and lay my fat ass down.
Clyde- Nae?
Nae- Fuck you, no it's not me I'm fat too, shit I been busy sailing shit and Clyde you know what I'm talking about.
Lick- Talking about what?
Clyde- Man moving the baby room closer to our room...Why? Is it you?
Lick- Man don't get fucked up, naw it's not me....is it you?
Clyde- Man I'm the captain to the shit....why would I fuck my self over?
Brody- people trade on their selfs and team Clyde.
Clyde- Man is it you?
Brody- Why would it be me?
Lee Lee- I'm busy with this nursing school, I really don't know why I'm here.
Clyde- Cause everyone is a suspect.

The click sat there arguing for 30 minutes over the same topic for the same excuse and option. When will the beans spill?

CLYDE P.O.V

MAN BRODY GOT ONE MORE TIME TO LOOK AT NAE LIKE HE LIKES HER OR SOMETHING OR ARGUING WITH HER STUPID ASS THOUGHTS!

He's treating my patients, I believe he's the one...I gotta get Nae away from this shit and my baby.

Aye ladies please leave the fellas alone for a minute will you, I looked at Bae she got up to go to the bathroom. Brody watched her walk out until I looked at him, man he's the nigga! I got a feeling. We all walked out side to talk grown man shit.

Man what's y'all been up too? I asked laughing smoking a blunt and passing it to Spot.

Man shit, just keeping Nosha comfortable so this baby can be in good condition. Man I can fuck her until the baby is out...the worst 9 months of my life I tell you. Lick said rubbing his head frustrated a little.

Well me and Lee Lee been good, fucking and all, she a major freak...she do tricks she makes a nigga miss her every time I'm out and she send a pic of her....man she makes me love her more and the relationship. Lick explained to us while smoking the weed we half way up.

Damn nigga, pash I said snatching the weed and giving it to Brody, man what you been up too?

Me...shit I been searching for some love but it's this on girl,I can't get hold too. Brody acting a little strange on a nigga. I wanted to fuck with the nigga so I had to brag a little.

Man Nae and I had the best oral sex ever last night, man I can't fuck her but I can eat her I said that made Spot and Lick laugh. Brody asked a question making me think he's the rat in the click.

How she like it? Brody asked looking ever serious.

She loved it, she wanted more tonight. I said reaching for me gun.
I walked Brody to his car so I can check his shit out, I seen a black duffle bag with a fake face on, man he better not be on that other shit!

I was ready to go home and ask Nae some shit....and Darien or Brody slick wanna be ass.

JANAEE P.O.V

I was chilling in the baby old room packing all that stuff up to ship it off, I really don't know why Clyde wants me to pack all the stuff and ship it off to some location. He really got shit going crazy for us. I start to have contractions, I started counting like the doctor told me to, even thou I'm only 5 months pregnant. Clyde came in calling my name for nothing...

NAEEEEEEE BABY WHERE YOU AT? He said walking to see the shit I had on the floor.

What Clyde? I said grabbing the mop.

Baby I got this just come sit down so we can talk. Clyde got the through up off the floor, and brung me some water.

Baby can we talk later...I said while he was taking his stuff off to get comfortable.

I'm sorry baby but we can't. He took my legs and sat them on his lap.

What now, Clydeee? I said sounding like a baby.

Clyde- Can we talk about Darien?
Nae- What...why? I said so serious.
Clyde- Please Nae can we?
Nae- What about him?
Clyde- You said he rapped you and did you see his face?
Nae- No!, Dee put blind fold over my face, so I really don't know who was fucking me...to be honest I don't think it was Darien after all, yea he fucked me and all but you can tell who you fuck...do you feel me? I said him.
Clyde- Yeah I do know, so how was it?
Nae- I know it wasn't like Darien!
Clyde- Damn you saying it like the nigga better then me?
Nae- Nigga, you way better then all the niggas I fucked and you know why!
Clyde- Why...because I'm your husband? He said sarcastically like he know.
Nae- No it's because I'm in love with you....we didn't fuck we made love. I looked at him and started drinking my water. Clyde picked my fat ass up and sat me in his lap.

Clyde- You know what I never knew I would ever say this but Nae you are my world and I can't go with out you....you my soul mate, I'll ride for you if I have to I will die for you.
Nae- Damn Clyde, I never knew I would be in love like I am to you.
Clyde- I know that's because daddy puts it down.
Nae- Whatever boy, but why you asked about Darien?
Clyde- Because When you were gone Brody wasn't never in contact until the day we popped up and got you.
Nae- So you telling me, Brody's the snitch?
Clyde- I know he is...you riding Bae?
Nae- Hell yeah, let me get my shit together. I went to get all my stuff to kill this bitch ass nigga...I took a shower with Clyde so we can kill two birds with one stone. We hooped out got our all black on then left to get this bitch ass nigga, BYE BYE BORDY....