"Yep, I asked her on a date," I say. I tell my mom everything. Yeah, I'm a mama's boy.

"Oh, how exciting! Where are you gonna take her?" She asks. I never really thought about a place to take her.

"I uh, haven't thought about that yet," I say rubbing my hand on the back of my neck.

"Well you better think of some place," she says with a slight laugh.

"Yeah, Yeah. Goodnight mom," I say walking back to my room.

"Night sweety," She says.

Where could I take her? I don't want to overwhelm or take her someplace she doesn't like. I'll figure it out tomorrow I guess.

Soon I feel my eyes get heavy and I fall asleep.

----

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"Honey it's time to get up," my mom says opening the door.

I groan in protest turning over. I'm not a morning person. I hear her footsteps then the curtains open and I get blinded by the light.

"Mom!" I whine putting my head under my pillow.

"Carol invited us for breakfast. Now get up and get ready!" She says pulling my blankets off of me.

"Mom!" I say trying to find the blanket only to see it on the floor. I groan in protest.

"Get up its only 8:30 you whiny bafoon," she says leaving the room.

"It's the weekend though," I whisper to myself. I get up putting on a t-shirt and jeans. I walk to the bathroom using the restroom, brushing my teeth and fixing my hair.

I go out to the living room to see mom and Izzy ready to leave.

"You take more time than the two of us put together," My mom says walking out the door.

"Hey! I don't just wake up this fantastic," I say point to myself.

"I see no difference," she says causing me to gasp in shock. I hear Izzy giggling as she walks out the door. I shake my head and walk over to Carol's house.

She knocks on the door and moments later Emilia answers the door with a smile on her face. I feel myself smile because hers is contagious.

"Hey everyone," She says moving out of the way to let us in.

"Hey Emilia! I missed you!" Izzy says running to give her a hug. She almost lost her balance and hugs Izzy.

"Hey, Izzy. How are you doing? Giving Xander trouble right?" She whispers the last part but I still hear it.

"Good and definitely," she says look back at me. I roll my eyes at them.

"Hey Carol," Amanda says giving her a hug.

"Hello dear, how's it going?" She asks.

"It's going great, thanks for making us breakfast Carol," She says.

"Oh, you're welcome. Emilia also helped too. She's a wonderful cook," Carol says.

"Well thank you too, Emilia," My mother says.

"You're welcome," she says.

"Amanda wanna help me finish up. Xander and Emilia, can you set the table and get drinks?" Carol asks. 

"Yeah," We say in unison.

"You get drinks?" She asks. I nod my head grabbing the glasses and orange juice. She grabs the plates and silverware setting the table. I watch her movements. She looks happy as if the events of yesterday didn't happen.

"Emilia, how a-"

"Breakfast is ready!" Izzy interrupts while mom and Carol walk in with the food.

"We made plenty just for you Xander," Emilia jokes. Everyone erupted into small laughter.

"Ha-ha, very funny," I say rolling my eyes. Emilia just shrugs while we take a seat.

"Everything looks great Carol and Emilia, Thanks," I say.

"You're welcome," They say.

I load up my plate and dig into the delicious food. I look up at everyone and see the chuckles from around the room.

"Yeah I know I eat a lot," I say continuing to eat.

----

Once we finished cleaning everything up we head to the living room and talk for a while.

"So Emilia, a little birdy told me you had a date tonight? Who's the lucky guy or gal?" Carol says glancing over at me with a knowing look.

Emilia's face turns beat red looking over at me then back to Carol.

"He's a guy," she says.

"Hey never want to assume right? What his name?" Carol says with a slight laugh. She nods her head before speaking.

"I-It's Xander," She says her face turning a deeper red if that's even possible.

"Oh? Where are you taking my granddaughter, Xander?" She says trying to intimidate me like a protective parent. I internally laugh at her playful glare.

"It's a surprise," I say, and by surprise, I mean I haven't thought of anything yet. I'm a terrible date.

"Hmmhmm," she says nodding her head.

----

After a little while longer we head back home. My mom gives me a curious look as we enter the house.

"What?" 

"Do you really have a place figured out? Your date is tonight you know?" She asks while laughing.

"I'll figure it out," I say going to my room.

"Suuuree," She drawls out. I mumble a whatever under my breath entering my room.

I get out my phone trying to come up with ideas. I don't want to take her to a movie because I want to talk to her get to know her more. I also want it to be fun so she can enjoy herself.

Ugh, this is frustrating. I'm a terrible planner...

Then the idea pops into my head. Why didn't I think of this before?

~~~~ 

Hello everyone. I know I've been updating less often. I'm terrible I know but, I have a good reason. So you know I'm going to college so I've been doing lots of shopping, planning and everything. You never know how much you actually need to live until you have to live on your own. (Well kinda on my own being that I'll have roommates) but you get what I mean right?

But anyway, but don't worry I'm not leaving forever the updates will just be slower but there will still be updates. I just don't know how regularly.

BUT thank you guys so much for all the reads, votes and comments! It makes me happy knowing you guys love my book! We are now at 14,800?!? I never expected to get this many!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I'll have another update as soon as I can!

Until next time,

Ba-Bye :)