"You liked it?" Harry asked me and I turned to him.

"I love it Harry, It's absolutely beautiful." I said as I kissed his cheek making him blush.

"Can I be honest with you?" Harry asked and I hummed.

"I never thought I'd be married and start a family at thirty four." Harry said as he placed his hand on my still flat stomach causing me to grin as he rubbed it slightly with his thumb.

Yup, you heard that right, I'm pregnant, I found out this morning actually.

*Flashback*

I stared at at the test in shock as I stood in front of the mirror in my hotel's bathroom, I have to tell Harry.

Before I actually start to process what was I doing, I was running down the hall and into the elevator in my red silky nightgown, with the small box and the pregnancy test in my hands, once the door opened I ran down another hall and to the end of the hall, thank god I had long legs that made me reach faster.

I took a deep breath before knocking on the door quckily and after hiding the stuff behind my back, I couldn't get in without a key card so I hoped they would open the door before some paparazzi or someone sees me only in my nightgown, well, at least it was a sexy one, the door opened and Louis looked at me in shock.

"What are you doing here?" He asked surprised and I rolled my eyes.

"Good morning to you too, Louis." I said sarcastically before walking past him and into the hotel room where Harry and the boys were getting dressed, they all were in their boxers.

I actually wasn't supposed to see Harry before the wedding, according to my mum and Anne. But I think it's absolutely crap and Harry agrees with me, He isn't happy about the fact that he cannot see his fiancée before the wedding.

Once they turned to me they all looked shocked.

"What are you doing here?" Niall asked and I huffed.

"Did you mother not teach you manners?" I asked sassily before grabbing Harry's hand and pulling him into the baclony as the guys started calling stuff like 'you got burned'.

"I need to tell you something." I said as he looked at me confused before horror took over his face.

"Please don't tell me that you're getting cold feet." Harry said and I rolled my eyes.

"No actually, I have to show you something." I said before taking the box out from behind my back, I honestly kinda knew I was pregnant, after being late for my period about three weeks, food craving and extreme mood swings, poor Harry, I knew something was up. Also, I guess Harry forgot to use condom last time.....oops?

I handed him the box and he looked at me questioningly and I nodded towards the box, Harry and I have talked about having kids before and we both really wanted them, I had an idea in case I was pregnant, which I was 99.9% sure, I placed a pacifier in a small box and planned on giving it to him and he had to figure it out himself.

He opened the box and stared at the pacifier in confusion for a few seconds, he looked back as I grinned like an idiot, suddenly his eyes lit up and he let out a happy laugh.

"You're pregnant?" Harry asked and I handed him the positive pregnancy test. "Oh my god! You're pregnant!" Harry yelled loudly before laughing and pulling me into a tight hug.

"Oh my god, this is amazing." He said as he pulled back and he looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"I know." I laughed before he pulled me even closer.