Chapter Twenty Two

Start from the beginning

Her eyes widened and she hustled me in quickly, Harry moved to go in but she blocked him.

“You, Wait outside.” She instructed, closing the door on his face.

“I..” Harry said, speechless.

“Be QUIET!” She shouted, she turned to me with a sweet smile on her face. “Now, Dear, this might hurt a bit.”

“What are you going to do?” I asked, worried.

She pulled on her rubber gloves. “Don’t you worry about that.”

.

.

.

.

“Did it hurt?” Harry whispered.

I glared at him. “It hurt like hell.”

“It’s not my fault!”

I raised an eyebrow. “Oh, really? And whose idea was it for us to go to the nurse?”

“Yours.” He insisted.

“I was half asleep.” I said defensively. “You shouldn’t have taken my word for it.”

“Well, I-“ He said and was stopped by a flying mop of curly blonde hair.

“Oh my god! Are you ok?” asked Eliza, coming to an halt. “What happened?”

“Long story.” Said Harry, sighing.

Eliza turned to him. “Ok, You’ll have to tell me later.”

She turned to me “Abby-“

She turned back to harry. “Ohmigod! You’re Harry Styles!”

“Yeah.” Said Harry wearily. “That’s me.”

She embraced him. “I’m your biggest fan!”

“She’s no joking.” I said when Harry shoots me an anxious look. “She has underwear with pictures of all of you on it.”

Eliza turned around and gave me a death glare. “Thank you for that, Lucy.”

She looped her hand through my other spare arm. “C’mon, You should rest.”

And she dragged Harry and I all the way through the girls dorms, until we finally reached our room.

She fumbled for the key and being deliberately slow, unlocked the door.

I could hear her whispering to herself:

“Calm down Eliza, Calm down.

Harry styles is in your bedroom.

Calm down, calm down.”

Suddenly Harry’s phone vibrates.

“Cuz if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it

 If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it”

Beyonce sings single ladies and I can’t help but smile, Only Harry would have that as his ring tone.

Harry presses it to his ear.

“What? Oh No, Damn I forgot!”

Someone else mumbles something.

“Sorry, Boo, I’ll be there soon.”

Louis says something again.

“Now, that’s just plain rude. I have to wait until Lucy’s ok.”

“I’m fine, Harry.” I said, rolling my eyes.

“Wait a sec, Lou.” He presses a hand against the phone. “Are you sure? Will you hate me if I leave? This is really important to Lou.”

“Go.” I say. “Go have fun.”

“Lucy says I can go, Lou. Yes, she is.” He says, shooting me a smile. “All right, Ciao, see you in ten.”

He grabs his blazer which was slung casually over his chair and gives me a quick peek on the cheek and vanishes.

I sit there, stunned for a moment.

Harry Styles just kissed me on the cheek.

.

.

.

.

.

Ok, So what do you think is so important that Harry has to go? Hmm?

X Gwen