With my eyes still closed I mumbled, "C."

"Ah, I know the feeling."

I sat up, opened my eyes and looked at the girl sitting next to me.

She was extremely gorgeous, dressed in all black. The only other colour on her, came from the purple streaks running through her raven black hair.

She had warm brown chocolatey eyes and a small smile on her heart shaped face.

"I'm Violet by the way," she said smiling.

I smiled back in return.

There's no point in having friends if I can't get close to anyone.

My conscience told me that I was being an idiot by not telling Violet my name and losing out on the chance of having a real friend.

"You're not much of a talker are you?" Violet asked raising her eyebrows.

I shook my head opening my book as Mr Henderson called the class to order.

"Well, I'm guessing you don't have anyone to sit with during lunch so would you like to come sit with my friends and I?" she whispered keeping her head down.

"Why?" I blurted out.

Seriously? Why?

She let out a light chuckle, "You seem very reluctant to open up and that's not going to get you anywhere, especially in a small town like Grey's Town where everyone knows literally everything about everyone."

"Why is that so bad?" I asked doodling lightly on the corner of my page.

"There's very few people that actually like newcomers and the others tend to make their lives miserable. All I'm asking you, is to come sit with my friends and I today if you want a friend," she said sneaking peeks at my reaction, "my friends aren't that bad either. You'll get to meet two of them now actually."

"My name's Riley Carter, and maybe I'll accept your invitation. Thank you."

She smiled hopefully at me and I couldn't help but smile back.

I looked up as the door to Mr Henderson's class opened and two boys, a blonde and a brunette, walked in.

The brunette wore a grey shirt that clung to his body and outlined his well defined chest and torso. He had his hair styled to the side and a panty dropping smirk on his flawless face.

The blonde had more boyish features. He wore a white shirt with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows and his body wasn't as well defined as the brunette's. He had bright blue eyes which his blonde hair flopped into. He sported a huge grin displaying rows of perfectly straight, white teeth.

"Christ almighty," Violet mumbled.

"Are those..." I trailed off glancing back at the two guys who looked more like Ford male models rather than high school students.

"Yes, those two idiots are my friends."

The guys whispered something to Mr Henderson and then made their way to the back of the class where Violet and I sat. They sat down in the two empty seats in front of us.