Chapter 14. Coming undone. (Mature)

Chapter 14.

WARNING THERE IS SEXY TIME IN THIS CHAPTER

"Boss, shots fired." Ashton's voice says through the phone.

"Stay calm. Try to lead them the opposite way. We can't have them near the safe house." Michael says.

The phone call ends and Michael pushes his foot to the gas pedal.

"Michael." I whisper

"What?!" He snaps.

"Nevermind." I gruff and lean back into my seat.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap at you, but now isn't the time Nadia." He says softly, and I just shrug.

The car is speeding down the roads and times seems to be moving slower, 2 minutes start to feel like an eternity and fear is eating me up.

"Get down!" Michael screams. As a window shatters and a bullet flies past me.

I find myself on the floor of the car with Luke covering me from the glass and bullets. Calum is shooting from the windows, and Michael is focused on driving.

"Stay down." Luke says to me and then he moves up from my body and pulls a gun from under the car seat and starts shooting out of the back windshield.

"Fuck, I'm hit." Calum screams, which makes Michael push his foot down on the gas harder.

"I think we lost them." Luke says. "Just stay down Nadia, until we are positive they aren't on us anymore."

"Where are we?" I ask.

"About an hour from the house. We had to lead them in the wrong direction." Michael answers me.

"Calum how are you doing?" Michael asks him.

"I'd be better if there wasn't a bullet in my shoulder." Calum replies sarcastically

"We are gonna be home soon. Just keep applying pressure." Michael's speaks calmly.

A few silent minutes pass before I am allowed to sit back up in the seat. The ride is mostly quiet except when someone is asking how Calum is.

A simple trip to the gym had turned into a situation that could've been lethal. And I can't help but wonder how I got sucked into all of this. My mind wanders to what I would be doing if none of this happened. I'd be in school, up to my knees in course work, but I'd be normal and that's what I want.

The car ride is long, and I worry for Calum. Although he made a bullet seem like a scrape to the knee. And I find myself wondering how often we will be in situations like this.

After some time we arrive back to our safe house, which probably isn't even safe anymore. We all sit in the living room while Calum gets patched up.

The rest of the day is quiet and I don't attend dinner, despite that it's like an unspoken rule. But that night I find myself walking to Calums room. I quietly knock on the door and it only takes a few seconds before the door opens.

"Hey" Calum says.

"Um hi, how's your shoulder ?" I ask awkwardly.

"Oh I'm good, nothing new" he laughs. "Come in" he gestures. We both sit down on his bed.

"How are you Nadia?" He asks more seriously.

"I'm good ya know. Except for everything but good."

"You'll get used to it. And soon you'll be put on jobs." He says lightly.

"Oh yeah I'm definitely looking forward to that." I say sarcastically. And it becomes silent between us after that.

A few seconds that feel like forever pass before Calum leans in and kisses me. It takes no time for the kiss to deepen and even less time for clothes to be shed to the floor. I'm left in my panties on top of Calum.

Calums hands dip down to below my waist and I can't quiet my moans. I find his waist band and pull down the barrier between us. Our bodies grinder against each other and our noises filled the room.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Yes." I reply with a kiss.

And all my morals left me when we came undone together.

AUTHORS NOTE

Sorry for typos

that plot twist tho

I'm so sorry it's so short but I wanted to get an update for you guys

ily

*more serious topic* *edited authors note*

I am not a slave to this story. I just updated this chapter and I'm already being asked to update more. It takes so long to update because I don't want a short\shitty story and it takes time.

Have a good night ladies and gents

150 votes?