Tonight was going to be a great night. I just need to stop freaking out on it so I don’t mess this up.

Oh shit, I’m here.

I was so deep in thought that I didn’t even notice that I was already standing in front of the house door. I took in a deep breath before my finger found its way to the doorbell and pressed it.

Moments later the door open with Adam standing there with a huge smile that took over half of his face.

“Chris! It’s so good to see you. Chelsea and Victoria are still upstairs, please come in, come in,” he said as he gestured me into his home and led to the living room where we both sat down on the couch.

We sat down on opposite couches that faced one another. He had a bright smile on his face and a drink in his hand. He seemed pretty happy. I wonder if that’s what being a dad feels like.

“Are you excited?” he asked.

“Yes,” I grinned.

“Are you nervous?”

“Can you tell?” I laughed

“Don’t worry about it Chris. I trust that you will take good care of my daughter. You’ll see how all the nerves will disappear when you get there. Just enjoy the night.”

I took in his advice and nodded, before we both heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Chelsea then stood in the middle of the living room with a grin planted on her face and with tears in her eyes.

“Are you ready to see her?” Chelsea asked and I nodded as I stood up from the couch.

“Come downstairs sweetheart,” she yelled out before the sound of heels hitting the wooden floor. The entrance to the living room was to the side of the staircase so when Victoria came out, I only saw half of her.

That was until she stood in the middle of the living room, leaving me in utter awe. I forgot of to even use my words so I could only stare at the perfection that was standing right in front of me.

She was beautifully gorgeous. Her ebony hair was in big and long curls. The soft dark red color of her eyeshadow really made her grey stone eyes pop.

Her normally rosy lips were covered with a light red.

And her dress, it worked perfectly with her. The red fabric was masked by black lace, which only made her look like the sweetest angel. If angels were really, I think I just found on.

(A/N So cheesy I know! But I had too)

The color of her makeup and the color of the dress worked together to make her already pale skin look softer. She’s beautiful, this only enhance her natural beauty.

A smile crept up on my smile while I looked at her, taking in all her beauty. I was at a complete loss of words. I could say was,

“Wow,” I blurted out.

She blushed before she walked over to me and stood there, her eyes piercing my skin.

“Sorry…umm…I just…uh,” I said, looking down at the red corsage that I held in my hands.

“Use your words Chris,” she teased which made me loosen up a bit.

I shook off the weird and mushy feeling I had on the inside and took a deep breath.

“You look beautiful,” I said as I opened the plastic box that the corsage was in and she held her hand out as I slipped on the corsage on her slim wrist.

“You guys look so adorable!” Chelsea cried out.

“Come on, let’s take some pictures,” she added on before she held up her camera.