Where'd you come from?

Start from the beginning

"Hmm...interesting. Naruto, take this kitsune(3) and keep it." Jiji said.

I nod,"OK!"

-TIME SKIP-
-PLACE CHANGE, NARUTO'S HOUSE-

After entering my house with the fox, I close the door.

It jumps up into my arms and our foreheads touch. Suddenly, everything goes black.

I wake up, inside of a sewer. The fox was sitting in front of a cage.

Suddenly, the fox turns into a girl, with pink hair and nine tails with cat ears;

She was so pretty.

"Hello, father." Her empowering voice rang. I look up and see a red fox with nine tails.

"Hello, Kimi." It says. "WHERE AM I AND WHO ARE YOU TWO?!" I yelled.

"Hm? Oh, Naruto. It's me. I'm the fox you just had. My name's Kimi. This is my father, Kurama, or the nine tailed fox. And we are in your mindscape." The girl now known as Kimi states.

Her voice was not high, in fact. It sounds like she was a 16 year old. She had a strong voice, but still feminine.

"That's nice and all but, WHY IS THE NINE TAILED FOX IN MY MINDSCAPE?!" I yell.

"You bimbo! He was sealed inside of you!" She said in a,'Like, duh!' tone.

"O-oh..." I said. "Kimi, go and leave the mark so you two can communicate. And make sure you surprise everyone with your human form." Kurama, the nine tails, said.

"Hai(4)" Kimi said, then began blushing.

"Kimi-Chan," I say,"Are you ok?" "U-uh...it's just. To leave my mark so we can communicate, I kinda have to bite your neck..." She said, blushing darker.

"Ok." I said, shrugging that of. She came towards me and began feeling my neck with her hands.

Her long claws gently touching my skin sent chills up my spine.

Eventually, she settles on a place and bit me really hard there. I know that drew blood.

"OWWW!" I yell out. She begins sucking on that spot. She then took out a seal that she had inside her ninja pouch. She put it on the previously bit spot.

"Goodbye father." She said and we disappeared from my mindscape.

We woke up on the couch. Kimi was on top of me in her fox for. She stood up and changed to a human.

I sat up,"So, where are you gonna sleep?" She shrugged,"I don't know. Maybe I could. Uh... share a bed with you?" Kimi blushed.

"Sure," I exclaim,"Here let me show you my bed!" I lead her to my room.

"Look at the time." She said. I look at the clock. "Woah, it's 10:00 P.M? We better get to sleep! Missions tomorrow!" I said.

"I'll be right back...um...where's the bathroom?" She asked. "The first door on the left." I said.

She nods and goes to the bathroom. She comes back in a night time outfit;

 She comes back in a night time outfit;

"I'll go get changed, too." I say. I grabbed my pajamas and go to the bathroom and change;

 I grabbed my pajamas and go to the bathroom and change;

"Goodnight, Kimi-Chan."
"Goodnight, Naruto-Kun."