"You, uh, don't have to do that."

"Do what?"

"Call me 'Mr. Irwin'. My names Ashton."

Luke nodded, "A hot name for a hot teacher. So what are we doing? I hope it has something to do with all that pizza over there."

"Well my couch turns into a bed, so I thought we could eat pizza and watch some movies."

"Sweet."

Luke was very excited about the pizza so he held onto it while Ashton fixed the couch.

"What all did you get?"

"Well I had no idea what you liked so pepperoni, sausage, cheese, and supreme."

Luke laughed, "I guess you're in luck because I love all of those."

-

"What movie do you want to watch now?" Ashton asked as he got off the bed.

"Do you have any scary movies?" Luke mumbled, trying to wipe the exhaustion out of his eyes.

"Yeah I've got a few. I don't really watch them."

"What not?"

"Scary movies scare me," he giggled.

"Don't do that."

"What?" Ashton asked innocently.

"Giggle. It makes me want to kiss you."

"Maybe I want you to kiss me," Ashton
winked and Luke rolled his eyes. "How about The Devil's Inside?"

"Yeah. That's fine."

After Ashton set up the movie he jumped on the couch and hovered over Luke.

"What do you want?" Luke asked, poking Ashton in the stomach.

Ashton giggled again, "What you said you would do earlier."

"Kiss you? And what if I don't want too?"

"Well, I guess you're gonna have too."

"Mmm where are you going? who else am I gonna play with?"

Luke closed his eyes and tried to forgot about that. That stupid night. That stupid. Fucking. Night.

"Luke? You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm alright," He let out a deep breathe and opened his eyes. "The movie is about to start."

Ashton frown but rolled behind Luke and wrapped his arm around him.

"What happened to your wrist last month?"

Luke chuckled, "That came out of no where. Why do you care?"

"Because I just do, tell me."

"Okay, but you have to tell me something."

"Fine. But give me my answer first. You didn't, like, cut yourself did you?"

"What? No! I don't do that shit anymore."

"But you used to." He frowned.

"Hah yeah, used to. Past tense. I almost killed myself with that shit, it didn't even solve anything. But luckily Calum found out and made me quit."

Little does Ashton know that suicide was intentional.

"Can I ask why?"

"I would prefer if you didn't. Not yet anyways."

"Oh," Ashton sighed. "So what did you have to ask me?"

"Why do you take anti-depressants?"

This made Ashton sit up straight. "Did you go through my bathroom? What the hell, Luke?"

"Hey, it's no reason to get upset. I don't care that you take them, I just wondered why. You don't have to tell me."

"You have to tell me why you cut yourself. Or why you have burn scars on you."

Ashton just crossed a line and he knows it. And all he can think is, fuck.

Luckily Luke wasn't too mad. He just kind of stared in disbelief. "Whatever. I'm going to sleep."

-

Ashton wasn't lying when he said that scary movies freaked him out. Every single little noise made him whimper. Unfortunately a loud clap of thunder shook the apartment, and Ashton nearly jumped out of his pants.

"Ashton," Luke mumbled.

"God?" Ashton whispered, voice shaky.

"Close enough. Why are you scared?"

" 'M not." He lied. But unfortunately he heard more thunder and whined again.

Luke laughed and sat up, "Liar."
He un-buttoned his shirt, tossed it to the ground, and laid back down so he could wrap his arm around Ashton.

"What are you doing?"

"Just go to sleep." Luke said as he closed his eyes.

Ashton did the same, and the third time he heard the thunder he didn't jump.

-

Two updates because I won't have internet for awhile :-) Love you guys. Please tell me what you think!