Soren x Enderman! Reader- You're Different Pt. 2

Shoutout to ScorpoTales for letting me write a part 2 to his story! Seriously, go check the original out. It's really cool.

You were walking around the Overwold, trying to cool down from being angry. You really liked Soren, maybe more so than you even knew. On the other hand, he had really pissed you off by not leaving you alone, just because you were different. You found yourself in the stronghold. You slipped in the portal, and found yourself in the End seconds later. The other Endermen didn't even notice. You were able to walk right past them without any interruption. It was good, because you needed some time to yourself. In Soren's lab, after a lot of walking, you somehow made your way to his bedroom. It was pretty big, with some pretty huge Endermen paintings in there. Their eyes always seemed to follow you. You opened his closet, and found a giant fluffy bathrobe. After some digging around, you found a blonde wig. You put them both on, then walked over to the mirror. You thought you looked weird with the wig on. After staring at yourself, you began to laugh. You didn't know why, you just thought you looked kinda like a blonde Soren. Lol. You got tired, so you decided to curl up and take a nap in his bed. Little did you know, things were about to get interesting.

Soren POV
I was sort of angry about what happened, but concerned for (Y/N). (Yeah, I named her.) She was a different type of Enderman than I was used to, and I really hoped she was okay. Me and Ivor walked silently, not really in the mood for any small talk. Ivor looked over at me. "So, do you have a plan? For, when you find (Y/N), I mean." I just sighed. "Of course I do. I'm gonna apologize for whatever we did to piss her off so badly, and hope to Notch she forgives me." Ivor gave me a quizzical look. "You do realize that you are ralking about the mob that is known for holding grudges, right?" "But she's different. I know she is." I looked at the ground as we hopped into the End portal. "I just hope she's different when it comes to holding her anger in, amd forgiving."

Your POV (again)
You had been sleeping for a while when you heard the door open. You didn't really care, so you just kept sleeping. You felt a hand gently try to shake you awake. "(Y/N), can you wake up? I need to talk to you." It was Soren. He was probably here to document you sleeping or whatever. But, you didn't have the energy to be pissed off at him. You just gently waved him away, and whispered, "Five more minutes..." You heard him gently chuckle.
~~timeskip brought to you by reader and Soren spooning~~~
You yawned, and stretched out in Soren's huge, soft bed, wishing you never had to leave. While you were stretching your hand, you felt another person's face! You freaked out, and jumped out of the bed. After panicking, you saw it was just Soren. He woke up soon after you. Soren looked at you, and said, "Ah, (Y/N). I've been meaning to talk to you." You looked at him, then you said quietly, "Go on." "Listen, I am so sorry for making you mad. Just...you were different, and I wanted to study you. Nothing really new has ever happened with the other Endermen before." You finally began to see things from his point of view. After seeing the same things, the same behaviors for so many years, of course he would be excited to find an Enderman like you. You smiled, and gently hugged him. After you pulled away, you saw Soren looking at your eyes. You stared back at him, blushing. He actually looked kinda cute. Suddenly, he gasped and looked away. You sat next to him on the bed, and tilted his head up to look at you. He squeezed his eyes shut. You chuckled. "Don't worry. I'm fine with people looking at my eyes." He opened his eyes, looking surprised. You cpuld tell he wanted to write this down, but he was holding back to keep from making you angry again. The both of you just kept staring at each othet intensely, until you suddenly dove in for a kiss, before he had any time to react. Soren didn't know what to do, at first, but then, he wrapped his arms around you, never wanting to let go. While you were kissing, you heard slow clapping comre from the door. You both looked over, and saw Ivor standing in the doorway, watching you two. Annoyed, you pointed at the door. "There's the door. Feel free to use it." you hissed at him. He gently chuckled, and then backed out of the room. "Fine. I know when I'm not wanted. But, I'll be right outside this door." He shut the door behind himself. You turned to look at Soren again, and chuckled at how he looked. "You're so adorable when you're confused." you said to him. He looked at you, gently smiling at you. "(Y/N), you're adorable all the time."

Hoo boy! This took me almost a week to write, so I hope you enjoy!