Lukas x Jesse- That Wasn't Funny

Jesse was walking through the forest, searching for an abandoned house that Ivor told her about. He said that there was supposedly a sacred treasure there that she needed to find. She was walking around the forest, when she saw a wall with vines growing over it. "Aha, this must be where it is." she said. Jesse walked around the house, until she found the door. She reached, and grabbed the knob. The door opened with a loud creak. She stepped in, the sound of her steps echoing through the emptiness of the house. She heard sounds of mobs, and slowly unsheathed ber sword. Zombies started coming out of all different rooms in the house. "You want some of me? Well, come and get it!" Jesse shouted as she dashed around the room, slicing at the zombies. It hardly took her any time to destroy the mobs. She stood there, admiring her talent. She smiled as she sheathed her sword again. "Well, that takes care of that." she said as she brushed her hands off. Suddenly, she felt a tap on her shoulder. Letting her reflexes take over, she spun around, unsheathed her sword and pointed it at the throat of...
"Lukas?" she said, confused. "What are you doing here?" Lukas stared at her, a look of fear in his eyes. "Yeah, I'll explain, just get that sword away from my throat," he said. Jesse blushed a little bit. "Sorry," she said as she sheathed her sword. They started walking down a random hallway, and got caught up on what was happening. "So, Ivor also sent you to find this treasure?" Jesse asked. "Yeah, he didn't tell you that I would be here?" he asked. "No, he didn't even say anything about you." she said. They simply stared at each other. Jesse shrugged. "Oh well. At least we're together." Jesse said. They both blushed. They walked into a medium sized room with the door open. Suddenly, it slammed shut behind her. Jesse yelped. Lukas hugged her tight. He always did that whenever she was scared. They were standing in the dimly lit room, when suddenly, they heard the sound of moaning zombies. Jesse unsheathed her sword. A zombie yanked it out of her grasp, and threw it across the room. Another one did the same for Lukas's sword. The both of them were screaming in terror. "Lukas, if we don't get out alive, I need to tell you that I-I-I LOVE YOU!" Jesse shouted. Lukas blushed. He pulled her in for a passionate kiss. He sucked in her bottom lip. Jesse began to sigh with happiness. Lukas took that moment to slip his tongue into her mouth gently. Their tongues played a game of tag for a moment, until they pulled away, a thin string of saliva hanging between their mouths. Jesse wiped it away with the back of her hand. Lukas blushed, and said, "I love you too, Jesse." They turned around and looked at the zombies. They reached towards their faces and pulled off the masks that they were secretly wearing. The zombies were fake. They were Axel, Olivia, Ivor, Magnus, Petra, Gabriel, and Soren, wearing zombie costumes. Ivor had a smug smile on his face. "This was all my idea. The plan was to lure you into this house, and come up with a scenario that would get you two to kiss." Jesse stood up, a look of pure rage on her face. She walked up to Ivor, and punched him in the jaw. He doubled over in pain. "I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO DIE IVOR! YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS FUNNY?!" she shouted. Jesse stormed out of the room, and sat on the foot of the staircase, leading up to the second floor of the house. She buried her head in her lap, and wrapped her arms around her legs. She began to sob in fear and rage. Lukas sat down next to her a little while later. He placed his hand on her back, carefully, to not startle her. Jesse looked up at him, her face red with anger. "Jesse..." he began. "I can't believe he did that. I actually thought we were going to die." Jesse sighed, and stared at the door. "I didn't mean to punch Ivor. He just aggravated me so much." Lukas sighed. "I can understand why you are feeling guilty. But, I would have punched him, too." Jesse stood up. "I'll be right back." She walked over to the other room where Ivor was. "Ivor, I'm really sorry for punching you." she said. Ivor just chuckled. "Hey, I would have done it to me, too. I just wanted to see you two kiss." he said. "Well, you got your wish," Lukas said as he entered the room. He wrapped his arms around her, and kissed her cheek. "You also made her cry. You should be ashamed of yourselves." They all looked at their feet in shame. "It's okay, guys. Besides, I found out that Lukas is an amazing kisser." she said, giving him a blushing smile. Lukas reached over, and kissed her deeply. Everyone was watching at this point, and began cheering. "Hey guys, when's the wedding?" Petra asked. Jesse glared at her jokingly. "Shut up!" they both shouted.