Ivor x Soren- We're Perfect For Each Other

Ivor and Soren were walking through Soren's lab in the end, going over his recent test results. "So, it turns out that Endermen hate all liquid based substances." Soren pointed out. Ivor looked at him. "So, if I threw some lava into their enclosure..." Soren glared at him. "Don't even think about it." Ivor backed away a little bit. Soren chuckled. "But yes, they would freak out about it. I tested that already, and...let's just say I'm lucky to be alive right now." Ivor just stared at him in shock. "Okay, I just drew a conclusion based on that one test, and here it is: Endermen are extremely violent when they get pissed off." Soren looked at him bemusedly. "My dear Ivor, that would be quite obvious to anyone who has spent 5 minutes with one." Ivor and Soren split up to go work on their own projects. Ivor left the End, went to Soren's mountain lab, and went into the library to think.

Ivor's POV
I couldn't stop thinking about Soren. He was so smart, amd beautiful. He was a person I could really relate to. We could both conduct hundreds of experiments in our freetime, and not get bored.
But.
Well.
He hates me.
I know he does. Who wouldn't hate someone who unleashed a witherstorm on the world, simply to spite Gabriel? I went over to my desk in the corner, sat down, and cried. It was about 5 minutes before I heard someone walk in. I looked up. "Jesse? What are you doing here?" I asked. Jesse looked concerned. "Soren said he was wprried about you, that you were acting weird around him. He wanted me to figure out what was going on." I looked at her, and shook my head. "If I tell you, you're just gonna laugh." Jesse shook her head at me. "Look, I won't judge you." she insisted. "Just tell me." I looked at her, and sighed. "Well, I'm kinda...in love with Soren." She looked at me, and smiled. "Ivor, I think you just really need to tell him how you feel. If you don't tell him, the feeling of 'does he love me, or not?' will consume you. Besides, he has a lot in common with you, and that's what causes people to fall in love." I smiled at her. "Thanks Jesse. I'm gonna go tell him."

Soren POV
I was in my room, reading a book on my bed, when I heard Ivor walk in. I look up to see him standing next to me, his face looking red and...nervous? "Ivor, what's wrong? Why do you look like a nervous tomato?" I asked. He took a deep breath, and began to speak. "Soren, I need to tell you something that I have been sitting on for a while.  "What is it?" I asked. He looked at me right in my eyes, and sat down next to me on the bed. "Soren, I'm in love with you, and I have been for a long time." I stared at him in shock. He turned away, embarrassed. "I knew it. I knew you didn't love me. Who wou-" I cut him off by pulling his lips up against my own in a gentle kiss. I pulled away, smiled, and said, "Ivor, I love you too. I was scared that you wouldn't love me." He smiled at me, and pulled me in for another kiss.