Magnus x Jesse- This isn't you

*Just picture Jesse wearing Connie's swordfighting outfit during this chapter, or any other chapter when they do combat training

*Just picture Jesse wearing Connie's swordfighting outfit during this chapter, or any other chapter when they do combat training.*
Disclaimer! The following fanfiction is purely a result of boredom, and in no way, shape, or form reflect the feelings of the author.

Jesse and Magnus were sparring in the temple. They did this to keep in shape. Jesse whirled around on her heel, and hopped over Magnus as he dashed towards her. She grabbed onto a section of wall, and waited. He ran over to Jesse, and she hit him in the stomach with the hilt of her sword, and pinned him down with her foot. She pointed the blade to his throat, and panted. Magnus slipped out from under her foot, and smiled at her. "Wow kiddo, you've been practicing, haven't you?" he asked. Jesse blushed. He noticed!!! But to him, she said, "Yeah, I have. Mob hunting, mostly, but practicing nonetheless." He stood up. "You know, we should really show everyone how far we've come." Magnus suggested. Jesse began to get slightly excited. "Yeah, it'll be just like when we fought in Boomtown, but probably with less of you losing control, forgetting that you are on my side, and trying to kill me." she told him. Magnus nervously laughed. He almost forgot about that. Jesse laughed at how flustered he was. "It's okay Magnus. I forgive you. Just...don't do it again, m'kay?"

-Timeskip brought to you by Magnus vowing to always protect Jesse-
Jesse POV
We had corralled the Order into the temple to show them our swordfighting skills. They were actually pretty excited to see us fight. I unsheathed my sword. "Ya ready Magnus? I mean, I already took your crown, so technically, you don't really have anything to lose to me, but-"
"Wait waitwaitwaitwait. You're technically the Queen of Boomtown?" Olivia asked. "Eh, long story, I'll tell you later." I said as I turned to Magnus. "No holding back?" I asked. Magnus's eyes flashed with a sudden spark of determination as he grabbed his sword. "No holding back," he agreed. He dashed towards me. I smirked. When he got close enough, I hooked my sword underneath his, and tossed him behind me onto his back. He hopped back up onto his feet and knocked me down with the hilt of his sword. I laid down, to wait for the opportunity. He walked over to me, and I kicked my foot out, sweeping his feet out from under him. I lept up, hopped on his chest to get to the other side of the room, and barrell rolled back around to him as he ran over to me. I knocked his sword out of his hand as I hopped up from my roll. It flew to the other side of the room, and got caught in the wall. I stared at him with pride. "Give up yet, My King? Oh wait, I'm sorry- FORMER King?" Magnus's eyes began to get that flaming trait he had in the Death Bowl. I mistook that for determination. He hopped up, stomped on my head really hard, and dashed to the other side of the room to retrieve his sword. I was a little dizzy, but still wanting to win. He dashed at me from behind, and I went to elbow him in the chest. He grabbed my elbow, and threw me into the wall. I created a big dent. I pushed myself off the wall and across the room towards him, with my fist pointed at his face. He grabbed my fist, and threw me on the ground behind him. He pinned me down with his foot. I laughed breathlessly. "Okay, okay, I yield." I said. Magnus lifted his sword into the air so it was pointing at my throat. I began to get scared. "M-Magnus? I said I yield." He stared at me, the tiny determination fires burning in his eyes. "Fight me and best me once, shame on me." he said. I just stared at him. "Fight me two times, I already know all your moves, so you can't beat me." I pushed him off of me with my feet, dashed to the other side of the room, and began climbing the wall. He grabbed onto my foot, pulled me down, and threw me onto the floor behind him. "Magnus, please! I said I yield!" I shouted. He refused to listen. His voice of reason was utterly drowned with raw bloodlust. I ran towards the other part of the room, tears of fear streaming down my face. This was just like Boomtown. Actually, screw that. This was WORSE that Boomtown. He was right on my tail. He punched me extremely hard in the back of the head, knocking me down. I was seeing stars. He walked over to me. I took one last shot at saving him from himself. "Magnus...isn't...you...save...self..." I looked over at them because of the fact that he clearly wasn't listening to reason. I took a deep breath. "Please....help..." Those were the last words I could utter before it all went black.
-Timeskip brought to you by Magnus and Jesse relaxing after having a sparring match-
When I woke up, I was tucked in in Magnus's bed, with the Order surrounding me, concerned looks on their faces. I saw Magnus standing right next to me, tears welling up in his eyes. I chuckled quietly. "Well, I guess you win," I said. Magnus held my hand in his. "Look, Jesse, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to h-hurt you..." he gasped as the tears fell. I glared jokingly at him. "Hey, I'm not dying, alright? Let's just ease up on the swordfighting for a bit," I suggested. The rest of the Order smirked at Magnus. "Alright, we'll leave you two alone. Magnus, now would be a pretty good time to confess, if you know what I mean." Ivor said as he guided the Order out of the room. I looked at Magnus. "What did he mean by confe-" I began to ask, but I was cut off be the feel of his soft, inviting lips on mine. I began to move my mouth along with his. I ran my hands up and down his hips. He began sucking in my bottom lip, leaving me vulnerable to his tongue. It was everywhere at once. I made mine move in a gentle dance with his, until we had to pull away for breath. "Jesse, I loved you, and I have always loved you, ever since you helped save my life from the Wither Storm." Magnus confessed. I looked up at him, smiling. "Magnus, I love you too, and I always have." I said, looking into his eyes. We leaned into each other, and shared another passionate kiss.