°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· The Beginning ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

Magsimula sa umpisa

"How dare you talk to me like im nothing. I am the daughter of the great QUEEN IRENE! Who has run this kingdom for 21 years ALONE! gained the trust, love and affection of her people and saved YOUR KINGDOM MANY TIMES! SO DON'T YOU DARE DISRESPECT ME!"

The next thing i knew after that if Aaron and Solis stood i between the blade and Garroth. Aaron places his hand on mine to take his sword and Solis escorting Garroth away from me.

"M'lady, you okay?"
"..."
"What happened?"
"He disrespected me. You. Solis. Mother. Im never going to be fit to rule a kingdom" i cry running out of the ball room to my room. i slam my door and sit in front of it.

-Knock knock-

"Princess...please let me in. we need to talk."

It was Aaron and solis

"Sister, please. what happened?"

I ignored them, one pair of footsteps walked away while the other remained. I didnt know which was which. I look at my body then at my art kit. Im never going to be fit to rule. why try now. I got up and walked over to my kit and broke a brand new sharpener. i picked up the blade and sat down in a corner of my room. I took my arm and nervously took the paper thin black and -slash- made on cut. blood slowly starting to show. the pain was invisible. so i did it again, but this time I did it harder this time i took of my ball gown so i dont get blood on it and put on my purple silk pj top and shorts. and took the blade to my stomach to better cover the cuts i was about to make. If you became my wife, you would never been my queen, you would be my whore, my slut. His words rang through my mind. watch your back beautiful, i will haunt you forever. Each time his words were heard making the cut more deep and more aggressive. i busted into tears and threw the blade across my room and covered my face in between my legs. Aaron bursted into my room through my window and ran towards me pulling me into his embrace. He scammed me to see if i was okay and say the first cut on my arm, making his guard instinct to kick in and he scanned my entire body reaching him to my stomach and upper chest. blood dripping, tears forming in his eyes.

"Aphmau! what were you thinking!"
"Aaron! he-he-he...HE THREATENED ME! CALLED ME A WHOR, TELLING ME TO WATCH MY BACK!"
"He...said WHAT! Aphmau, did he say anything else?"

He didn't say anything but what he did before this was the cause of his words.

"Before the party, i was alone. He...came into my room and...he..." I bursted out crying. terrified to say the word 'rape'.
"Aphmau...why didn't you tell me? why do you think im here?"
"I didn't know how tell you, i had to keep a brave face. I don't want it to ruin the party."
"Aphmau..."

He hugged me and didn't let go. after two hours he picked me up and placed me on my bed where he stayed with me will i fell asleep i his arms after he did. He's cute when he sleeps.

The following day; scene 3

My mother was going into the kingdom to announce the royal engagement between my brother and the Lady Nicole of new scaleswind. I woke up still in Aarons Arms and he was awake just looking at me.

"Morning Princess"
"Morning Aaron."

He moved away from me and allowed me to wake up. I got out of bed holding my stomach in pain after last night, but when i looked it was bangaged up.

"Oh yeah, just before you woke up i bangaged up to hopefully help."
"Thank you Aaron. really, thank you."

I look over at my dresser to see a laid out dress, it was black and white, with bits of silver sew into the fabric.

I put on the dress and Aaron did my hair which was a new experience.

"You know, normally Sombre does my hair."
"Who do you think taught her?"
"you?"
"Ding ding"