Volume 4 Part 1

((Note: Time to save my yard, as in the world. I want to thank you guys for reading my stories & so patience with these. Now, I haven't put the kings of the underworld powers & abilities. But I will, including the semblance you chose. Now, let's do this!))

Rai POV

It has been a progressing 3 months seeing my son, Akai Cleveland, working on his weapon skills & it looks like he haven't lost his touch. 2 weeks of rehabilitation & 2 1/2 Months of being trained to use the soul powers. He looks very determined depict being broken down before. I somehow have a feeling that there is more to him than the God abilities. I saw him put the sword down & sigh to take a breather. I walk up to him.

Rai: How do you feel, son?

He turn around & look at me.

Me: Normal, I guess.

He look down on the floor.

Rai: You don't look normal, nor feel normal, have you?

Me: Not at all.

???: Must be an after effect.

We look at Sienna Kahn, who is walking towards us.

Me: It's not that. It's.......

Sienna: You miss them, do you?

Me: Yeah. Ruby is like a child, full of happiness that can't be broken. Weiss Schnee is elegant flower, still bloom, even in winter. Blake is a cool mysterious person you just want to solve. & Yang is like the glowing sun that will never goes out.

Rai: They seem like great girls. So, are you ready to see Yang.

I see him, thinking about something that on his mine. I put my hand on his head. He look at me.

Rai: Do you want to see Blake one last time?

He is shocked to see that I have guess.

Rai: I can do an Astral projection on your body, but the time is very limit.

Me: You can do that?

Rai: All reincarnation can. We just need to find a way to do it.

Me: Ok.

My POV

I see his eyes glow, & the next thing is I'm on a boat. I look at my hands & see that I'm only outlined.

Rai: The astral projection is only one thing we can't perfected it. You can hear them, but they can't hear you.

Me: I see.

I I started to walk & see Blake Belladonna staring at the sea. I was going to tell her, but I don't know how she would react to you. I look at my hands & see the astral projection is wearing off. I look at Blake without the bow.

Me: Let fate decide.

I ended back with my dad & he is breathing heavily somehow.

Me: Dad....

Rai: It's alright. The Astral Projection takes a lot out of us. Anyway, are you ready?

Me: Yeah.

Sienna: Good luck, & don't worry about me.

Me: Are you sure?

Sienna: Yeah. I'm positive.

I walk up to her & hug her for probably one last time. We broke the hug & turn around for her to sit on her throne & me to my dad. He put his hand on my shoulder & teleported us to a surprising house & I see a man walking towards it with bags & boxes.