I hear a quick, high pitched moan come from Isabella. I look down only to see her stretching her arms and legs, and then looking up towards me.

"Whatcha doin?" I asked sheepishly, a smile stretching across my face.

She smiled and gave me one of her flirty looks, "Just laying down with my boy," she replied in a flirty tone. We stared into each other's eyes for god knows how long when I hear someone clearing their throat. I break my stare to see Ferb (his balaclava now removed from his face entirely) sitting in the seat opposite me, a giant grin plastered on his face.

Isabella slowly lifted her head off my lap and began to sit upright before turning to Ferb.

He turned to her and tipped his helmet before stepping out of the helicopter, leaving us alone in the helicopter.

"Uh, Phineas," I turn my attention to Isabella, a grim look on her face, "there's something you have to know."

I looked at her, confused. "About what?"

"The enemy," she clarified slowly, looking at me with eyes that reflected the sun's light,"they've built missiles that use some sorta Weapon of Mass Painting warhead... they plan on using it to wipe out you and the city."

My heart skipped a beat at the words "wipe out". Warheads? Missiles? Where did they get the schematics to build such devices and....hang on just a minute.

"Why though? The city's empty. They have no reason to utilize it."

Just then, I felt a vibration in my left pocket. It was my phone. Now who could be calling me now, much less using my personal phone. I pull it out and check the caller ID. My eyes go wide.

It was Mayor Doofensmirtz. Oh no.

I accept the call and put it to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Phineas! My boy, how's the war game going?" He asked in a deep, perky voice.

"Oh, good, good," I said, feigning enjoyment (don't get me wrong, I was enjoying this, but I was petrified by the fact the opposition built warheads, so I didn't wanna freak out the mayor.), "how's the beach party?"

"About that, we were rained out about an hour ago by some freak storm, but no matter, we made it back without getting caught up in the storm."

My heart dropped.

"Wait, sir, where are you right now?"

"We're just about to cross into the city limits. By the looks of what I'm seeing, you and your friends had an amazing time! Just don't forget to clean up."

My heart sank even further. This isn't good. He's closing in on the city.

"Sir, to come clean, the war...it isn't over yet," I said nervously.

"What do mean, my boy?"

"It...it..." I choke up.

"Well, speak to me boy. Whatever you've got to say, I won't be mad at you." He said assuringly.

I take a deep breath, and I let it fly out.

"The army I'm opposing was struck by some sorta green lightening bolt that made them very militant in behavior. They've managed to wipe out most of my army and they've built missiles and paint warheads and they're planning on using it to wipe out the city."

There was no response on the other side. I think I may have screwed myself.

"Did you say 'green lightening bolt', son?"