"Just because you didn't have proof doesn't mean we can't help, now I will track this phone number down and expel whoever the phone number belongs to," the principal said. "Thank you very much, and have a good day," y/n said.

"Don't thank me, just get back to class," the principal said. We thanked him again and left the office and went to class.

Y/N POV:

"Um where were you and Taehyung at, we were worried sick?" Jungkook asked.

"Who is we?" I asked. "Megan and I," Jungkook said. "Oh well we went to the principals office and told him about the threats cause I have evidence now," I said.

"Well that's good, you'll probably know at the end of the day," he said. "Hey guys," Megan said. "Jungkook told me about the situation," she said.

"Oh okay, well we'll find out who's doing it today because we got the number," I said. "Oh really?" Megan asked. "Yeah but class is about to start so we can talk at lunch," I said.

Time skip

"Alright I hope everyone has a great weekend," the teacher said as we were leaving the class to go to lunch. "Y'all go on ahead to lunch, I'll meet up with you later," I told Megan and Jungkook.

I went to Tae's locker to see if he had any news. "Hey Tae," I said. "What are you doing," he whisper screamed. "What do you mean what am I doing, I'm talking to you," I said.

"Did you forget that we broke up," he said. "Ooooh, I kind of forgot but I just wanna ask you if the principal has said anything yet?" I asked.

"Oh well no he hasn't but hurry up before someone sees us," he said. I nodded and quickly went to the lunchroom.

"Where'd you go?" Megan asked. "I just went to ask Tae if he got any info yet," I said. "If you ask me, I think it's Jessica," Jungkook said. "Yeah me too, she's been messing with you for a while," Megan said.

"Maybe, but we'll know in a while," I said.

"Kim Taehyung, and Y/n please report to the main office please," someone said over the intercom. "Time to find out," I said and left the lunchroom.

"Thank you for coming, I have found the person that the phone belongs to," the principal said. "Thank you, may we know who it is?" I asked.

"I'm sorry but we can't give that information, but we will be expelling the student, and telling the students parents so it won't happen again," he said.

"Thank you," Tae sighed. We left the office and went to our next class since lunch was over. "So how'd it go," Jungkook asked as he joined Me and Tae walking to class.

"It went well but we weren't told who was threatening me," I said. "Man I was ready to kick some booty," Jungkook said making us laugh.

We walked in class and sat down before the bell rung. "Good evening class, will everyone please turn in their homework in the box and take out your notebooks," the teacher said.

While we were doing that I heard the teachers phone ring. "Hello, oh yes ma'am, Megan you are needed at the office," the teacher said.

Time skip

Megan came back with tears in her eyes. "What's wrong, Megan?" I asked rushing to her. "Please sit down Miss Y/n," the teacher said.

"Let's go somewhere else," I said ignoring the teacher and grabbing Megan. "Okay now you can tell me what's wrong," I said. "You really haven't caught on yet?" She asked making me confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked. 

"I got expelled," she said.

"Why did you get expelled?" I asked not hoping she wouldn't say what I think she is.

"I was sending you those threat," she said.

1272 words

Sadly the next chapter will be the last chapter but I am working on another story and I already have three chapters woo. Thank you for supporting me, I truly appreciate it. 사랑해요. Anywasss

Bye darlings❤️❤️❤️