You burst out laughing at his embarrassment and continued to fetch your things while you wiped a fake tear from your eye. He was just so easy to tease that sometimes you couldn't help it. You would probably suffer for it later of course when Yoongi would kill you in your sleep tonight.

"I'm sorry Yoongi but I just had too. You're so gullible."

His embarrassment quickly turned into anger once more but it fizzled out when he found he didn't exactly know what to say and you had already taken off by jumping in the ankle deep river; calling for him to follow you as you started your trek downstream that led to a larger source somewhere deeper in the island.

Yoongi really didn't want to go far and didn't want you to leave at all but you were already sprinting downstream so he had to run to keep up with you. So far in the past week Yoongi hadn't ventured out much and had been very careful of where he went. He always left markers so he could find his way back and hadn't really found anything or any source of food so was always forced to return empty handed.

Now you were casually skipping into the unknown with he at your heels trying to stop you from dying. Although it irritated you you also really felt warm inside whenever Yoongi was protective over you. You admittedly sort of liked it.

He wasn't sure why he felt the need to look out for you. At times he felt as if maybe he would prefer if something ate you or you fell off a cliff, but deep down inside he knew he could never wish that for real. Maybe it was because it had been his job to look out for you on the boat?

"We can't leave the river," He called up to you, "because we need to follow it in order to get back."

"I know!" You replied, rolling your eyes, "I'm not stupid."

"That's up for discussion," he muttered and you turned to shoot him a glare when you heard. Deciding it was better to stop the argument there, you both fell into silence once more as your feet splashed along the shallow river.

You listened to the sounds of the jungle surrounding you as you did your best to avoid water bugs and sharp rocks in the river. Birds chirped and leaves rustled in the warm wind, the hot air allowing you to crave the feeling of water even more. You were carrying all the dirty clothes and soap and it was beginning to get irritating, especially when you looked behind you to see Yoongi carrying nothing and his hands completely free.

You stopped, and he almost bumped into you but caught himself just in time.

"What's the problem now?" He asked with a sigh as you turned around looking irritated.

"Can't you help me carry stuff? You aren't holding anything, and I'm holding all the clothes!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes but outstretched his arms for you to hand him some of the articles and items. You smiled before placing some of the clothes in his arms. Right before turning back around with a lighter load however, you heard Yoongi release a sort of yelp of surprise and whirled around to see him falling backwards and throwing the clothes; wide eyed and red gracing the tips of his ears.

"Yoongi!" You complained, looking down at the clothes he had just dropped in his shock. You began re fetching them out of the bottom of the river before pausing when you realized the meaning behind his outburst. You held up your bra that was now soaked and smiled smugly. "Really?"

"Yah!" He exclaimed in horror, backing up quickly and flushing red when you held it up. You scoffed at his fear and rolled your eyes at his unusually weak form in the river.

"Are you serious? It's a bra not a bomb."

"I don't care what it is! Just... get it away."

"OK OK." You handed Yoongi the dry clothes after he stood and gathered the ones he had dropped, including your bra. "Happy now?"