-Stony-

-Umm this one is kinda dark. It was kinda hard to write this, but it gets happier near the end-

"You won't ever be great. Not any better then a bum on the street, No where near as good as me! And definitely no where good as Steve Rogers."  These were the words that float around Tony Stark's mind at night. As he works down in his lab, he can't hold back the pain of his child hood. " I want to adopt Peter Steve. I really do. But I don't want to be like him." He loved Steve Rogers, and Steve loves him. Steve wants to adopt Peter, He already had a bond with the two year old. Tony didn't want to be in the way of Steves happiness. Tony ran up stairs to his bar, and grabbed as much Scotch as he could hold. He downed his twelfth bottle, feeling the buzz kick in and whent back to his lab. He looked around for a bit and found a sharp scrap of metal. He felt the tracker for his suit in his arm and put the scrap in position. He pulled the metal down his arm and popped out the little tracker and threw it across the room. "He is right I will never be like him. Or like Steve." The crimson substance ran down his arm. J.A.R.V.I.S. was talking to him but Tony could care less about his system. He took the stairs to the roof, so he could think about his failure.  He opened the door and felt the cool NY air punch him in the face. He walked to the edge.

-Steve's room-

"Captain Rogers! Please go to the roof as of now! To-" that was all J.A.R.I.V.S had to say for Steve to bolt out of bed and run up the five flights of stairs.

-Back on the roof- 

The Genius, billionaire, Playboy,  Philanthropist, looked down at the city that never sleeps. The shining lights looked like stars, just like in Steve's stories of the time he spent in bootcamp.

"Goodbye Steve, enjoy your life with Peter." A tear rolled down Tony's face. 

"TONY NO!" Steve burst out the door. This made Tony jump back making him lose his balance, starting to fall backwards. Steve ran as fast as he could. The scene of the train, of Bucky. Bucky falling so close to saving him. "NO! Not again!" Steve thought grabbing, But caught nothing. "Tony?" Steve asked his voice like a five year old, that lost his mother in a grocery store.

-Time Skip-

"Hey, Pops?" the Twelve year old with brown hair and brown eyes says walking up to his father.

"Yeah, Pete? " Steve asks.

"Can we go see dad? I want to show him some cool invention I made!" Peter says exited.

"Sure, bud."

(This is the sad ending.)

Two people approach the stone the younger on kneels down with a new night light that is a 3D Ironman armor. He sets the device down and kisses the stone and walks back to the car. The older man stands there looking down at the stone. "Why?" was all he said and walked away holding back tears. As Steve stood out side his car he heard something in the wind, "I didn't want to be like him. To you he seemed like a good man, but he was a terrible father."

Steve looks back to the stone that read,

"Tony Stark, He was a great man, husband, Creator, and superhero, But mostly a great father."

(Happy ending! :D)

Falling, its a strange feeling what's even stranger is when your falling and someone catches you.

Tony looks up at the man that just saved him, he had long black hair and deep brown eyes. He set Tony down, and Tony offered him to come in now snapped out of his drunkenness. The two men go up stairs and see Steve sobbing on the sofa. A young wobbly two year old comes up behind the saviour and hugs him, he looks down at the little child not sure what to do. Tony kneels down next to Peter and Pete turns to him and hugs his father "Dada?"

-Time Skip-

Peter walks into the grand room of Avengers tower "Dad? Pops? Uncle Bucky? Thor? Bruce? Anyone?" he calls.

"HAPPY SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY!" Everyone jumps out.

"Hehe Thanks guys!" Pete says very nervously.

"What's wrong?" Tony asks his son.

"Pete is everything ok?" says a voice.

"who was that?" Steve asks.

Pete looks down then runs to grab the person.

"Family this is Wade, Wade Wilson. He's my b-boy friend."

- Btw the guy that Tony was talking about was Howard Stark/ his father.-