(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ Peter Parker (☞゚∀゚)☞

You are besties with Peter since your first day of school. You also just happened to live next door to him.

You were sitting on your parents couch, the news was on with a interview with James J. Jamerson. "This 'spiderman' is he a friend or a foe? This is the true question. He wants to be like Ironman or Captain America, its like he looks up to them like they are his father. he has all of New York wrapped around his webbed finger, well I don't believe he is who he says he is. Why not reveal your self? Tony Stark did. Look at him! So what does Spiderman have to hold back? Or is a ChickenMan." That's when I had enough, I made my way over to the Parker residence.

Spiderman saved your life before, you were cornered by three guys two had guns. You had no idea what their intentions were but you knew they didn't want to have a tea party. Then suddenly two of the guys disappeared just leaving the one guy that stood in front of you. "Hey, bro! Didn't anyone ever teach you that's no way to get a date?" A voice called from back in the darkness. You knew it from somewhere....

"Who the in the hell?" The creep said looking around. Thats when Spidey walked out of the shadows and webbed the guy to the wall.

"Are you ok?'' Spidey asked walking up to you. You blushed and told him you were fine. "The cops are on coming, and I have to run. Stay safe!'' He shot a web to the top of the building and took off. You stood there in shock. When after a minute or so you start to leave the ally not wanting to deal with the police. You get to the opening of the ally and look back. That's when you came face to a upside down spiderman. He had his mask pulled down enough to show his lips and you started to lean forward to kinect your lips to his.

You arrived at the Parker's residence to have Aunt May answer the door. She let you in and you bolted up the stairs to Peters room. You knocked ''Just a minute!'' Pete shouted. After a few moments of hearing things fall and bump you grew skeptical. You pushed the door open to see Peter pull the covers over himself. Well this is awkward.

"WHAT THE FRICK?" Pete screeched your face turned Scarlet and you mumbled a apologie and closed the door. You sat down stairs with Aunt May, She had the news on which was still playing the interview. Peter came down the stairs and looked at you and shook his head. "I almost don't want you to go to the party with me now.'' He said evily.

"Or yeah know, you could have locked the door." Aunt May had a confused look then realized what happened, she started to chuckle.

"You ready?'' He asked grabbing his wallet and house keys, you nod. The two of you are just about there when you speak up.

"So, what's going on with you and MJ?'' His face was the deer in the headlight expression.

'' I care for her but I don't know.'' You nod and walk up to the house. Oh yeah it was Flash's party. You and Pete dance and have fun until the drugs came out.

"Aye! Parker want to take a hit?'' Flash said walking up to us, he had a bag of weed in his hand. Pete looked out to the window and said ''That's not the Mary Jane I need.'' You were on the floor dead when he said that.

Shortly after you both left, Peter had a feeling the cops would show up any moment. He walked you to your house and grabbed your hand before you started up your front steps. ''Hey, umm you know when you asked me about MJ? I didn't answer because I-I actually have umm.... IlikeyoualotandIwantustobemorethenfriendsbutifyoudontIcompletelyunderstand.''

It took you a moment to understand what he said, but when it clicked you stepped forward and kissed him..... Wait a minute!

*I stole the Mary Jane joke off Tumblr xD if you have a Marvel character you want me to do comment-message me x3 I would love to do it!*