Bucky

Fire, it was everywhere. Screams bounced off the steel walls, along with gunshots. I had my orders, "lock the weapons area sector 3P down, if someone gets in that you haven't seen before put them down."

I checked the camera feeds, all I saw was the dead bodies sprawled throughout the halls. What ever is going on out there I hope I don't go and face it. I walked around my sector I've never been over here before, there are people in cells. Well I think they are people, some had feathers and some had scales.... Yeah I'm kinda freaked out now.

"How did H.Y.D.R.A. say hidden for so long?'' I mumbled to myself, one of the creatures noticed me and ran at me but hit the glass. I jumped back slightly falling. I hit something actually someone. I spun around and pulled out my gun as he did too. I had a little 22, him on the other hand had a machine gun ready to shoot.

''Wait!" I squealed, dropping my pistol and starting to ramble looking at the ground. "Hail H.Y.D.R.A.! Or what ever, I don't belong here! My uncle, Bruce Banner, he mentioned my name to Fury, so they made me join with S.H.E.I.L.D. Then H.Y.D.R.A. attacked and they me join them! And I don't even know how to use a gun! I'm a scientist! I-" he clamped a hand over my mouth and put a finger to his lips telling me to shut up. I remember him from somewhere....

He mumbled something in Russian, then pulled his hand back and started to walk away. He was half way down the hall and looked back at me, he moved his hand signaling me to follow. I reached down and grabbed my pistol and scampered to him.

We are walking down another sector of the weapons area, when he stops and I being my clumsy self walk into him. "Sorry" I whisper, I get a grunt in response. Then I see why he stopped, we were in the wrong neighborhood. We were where the animals were being tested, this is like straight out of a horror movie. There are cats with seven heads, panthers with twelve legs, and they get worse as you go on. I didn't realize until now but I was digging my nails into his real arm, but he didn't seem to mind, he was just as horrified as I was. "Why would anyone do this?" I whispered. I got a deep sigh from him, he was so distant but quickly came back at the sound of gunshots ringing down the hallway. He shoved me to the floor and said spoke harshly, "Stay" it came out like a croaky mess. It was like he never really spoke before.

I did as I was told laying down in on the side of the hall, laying face down. More soilders walked down the hall looking for whatever was attacking, they looked at the dead body's and glanced at me. "Aye, Potter ain't that the new chick?" Oh god they noticed me and if I remember the voice right it was David P. Aka one of the biggest FuckBoy I have ever met. "What a shame, she had a nice bod." Ugh he is such a pig!

"Heh, you thinkn what I am P?" Potter asked. Oh. Oh no. No. NO! Instinctively when I felt a hand bush the hair out of my face I jumped up and kneed David so hard in his lower regions I don't even think Wolverine's healing factor would fix it. Suddenly there is a round barrel pushed into the back of my head.

Bucky's P.O.V

This girl isn't like everyone else. She seemed quite spooked but not a heartless murderer. But I am one of those.

I shoved her to the ground in hopes she would stay there until I was able to take care of some unfinished business. (A/n: (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) anyone else like my reference? ... *Fumbles to put on sunglasses and fumbles back into the darkness)

I walk into the command center to see his second, looking at the monitors grumbling about "S.H.I.E.L.D." and this "Captain America" guy. That sounds familiar...... I snap out of my fogged memorys to see Second in front of me shouting orders at me. That's when I snapped.

" I am done being your puppet. I am done serving you. I am DONE HAILING H.Y.D.R.A!" I shouted at him in Russian, I know English but I would have to think about it and it would loose the effect I vwas going for. I grabbed his knife that he had on his belt and slit his throat. I wanted to make him suffer, but that thought was washed away when I heard the squeak from one of the screens above.
The boss man had her at gun point. My heart leapt up into my throat, and slight panic ran through me. I have to do something! I run back to her and I see him circling her, his gun always pointed to her head. I pull out my silenced pistol and aim at his head before I pull the trigger I hear footsteps from behind me. "Bucky?" I turn to see the blonde haired man he was my target but I remember him from somewhere...

BANG.

I heard something hit the floor. Oh, oh no she is dead because of me, oh nonono...

I decide to turn to see my fears were wrong a black haired man in a purple shirt pushed her out of the way, he took the bullet for her. He slowly started to turn green.... That doesn't seem good.

(Back to your POV)

"Uncle Bruce?" I saw Natasha's eyes flash with panic. Oh crap. He's pissed.

I quickly grabbed a gun off the ground and ran to the rest if the avengers. That's when I saw the stranger that helped me shoot his pistol at Red Skull. Why is it villains like to tell their plans before doing them?

As Red fell to the ground I heard the man speak. "Screw H.Y.D.R.A. Steve, right? That was your name?" He said looking at cap.

"yeah, it is. Do you remember anything else?" Steve asked excitedly.

"And she's Peggy right?" He asked. That's why he protected me.

"No I'm her granddaughter." I said with a smile.

(A/N ok I know that was a really crappy ending but I didn't know how to end it.)