(^ - ^ *) Steve (* ^ - ^)

This was requested by TheXWoman :3 Sorry if this is'nt what you exactly wanted, But I hope everyone enjoys it!   -It is kinda long :) -

You sat in a dark room, or well for you at least. There is a bag over your head, your hands are strapped down to a table, along with your legs. You slowed your breathing trying to hear anything but you couldn't. You taped your left hand on the smooth table beneath you. Nothing.

You started to panic, but quickly calmed yourself down remembering what Coulson taught you. Never let the enemy know your scared, act as you have the upper hand. Once they feel as your useless they won't care what happens to you. Your mind wavers back to the last thing you remember.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" You turn around to see a sweaty Steve run up to you. "Can I walk with you?"

"Well it is a free country, Thanks to you." You replied with a cocky smirk.

"Why can't I just get away from your family?" He sighed. You got in the elevator, Steve followed like a puppy.

"What do you mean?" You say toying with him, You both started to ascend to the HUB level where everyone can hang out at.

"It just seems that I can't get away from Stark's." You just giggle, and exit the elevator.

"Guess we have that effect on people!" You go and sit on the huge couch stretching out to take up as much space as possible

"AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!" Fury shouts from in-front of the window, everyone rushes into the room except for two. Thor, that was a bit of a surprise, and of course your father. Fury waited a moment before looking angrily down at his wrist watch/ communicator probably timing to see how long it took them to get here. After a minute Thor walked in with his pop-tarts, all ten of them. All the seats were occupied, from all the other Avengers to yourself still sprawled out on your side of the couch. Thor looked around and was just going to stand, but Steve stood, walked over and looked down at you.

"(Y/N) can you sit up?" He asked in a dad tone. You rolled your eyes at him complying to his wish. "Thank you." Still waiting for your dad to come down, you put your feet up in Caps lap and lay back down. Natasha Just snorted a little. "You are so your dad." Steve mumbled.

"Hey, don't say that like it is a bad thing!" Your dad said walking in the room, he had grease rubbed all over his face. "So, what's all the assembling for? Dumm-e needs to have bolts replaced."

"Well, well, well," Oh that's never good way to start off a meeting headed by Fury. " It must not have been that important, I called you here twenty minutes ago! Innocent people could be dead! " Fury shouted as my dad walked up to you and lifted you up by your shoulders ad sat where your head was and sat your head down in his lap.

"You could have started the debriefing, I am a fast learner." Oh here we go...

"Mr. Stark, we are supposed to be a team. Everyone should be here to lean about what your all going up against." You looked over at Thor, He had tree pop-tarts left and you really wanted one. You stared at it wanting to practice your newly developed powers. The pop-tart started to slowly levitate Thor noticed and stared at it along with Bruce, Nat, Clint, Sam, and Rodey. You had to block out the conversation to focus.

"Well, That's why I have a kid so she can tell me what is important!" your dad said.

"That is a Damn lie Stark." Fury said voice like black ice. "She was no more to you then a broken condom." Fury said looking at you. "Now that you learned she has powers She is your everything, because something you made is actuallydoing something good in the world." That made you snap, as well the pop-tart that was hovering in the middle of the room, it crumbled up then crumbs went flying everywhere, in all directions.