-Steve- Pt:1

Ok so I'm working in the middle of the next one shot and suddenly I had a idea so here it is! Its in two parts because thats how i roll! Oh yeah its going to have some strong feels.

~Third person pov.~

Steve stood there besides his wife, holding her hand as she holds his for dear life. The doctor walks in and gives her sleeping medicine. She was down in seconds, her hand fell limp to the cot. Steve's expression changed to that of pure fear. "She is just asleep for the surgery, she is ok." One of the nurses on his left said. She then slowed her pace to be next to Steve, she grabbed his arm, "You might want to stay here, there's going to be a lot of blood." He nodded and the nurse scurried away. Steve thought about how hard he fell for the (H/C) woman with stunning (E/C) orbs and one of the most beautiful smiles ever. When Steve first met her he felt the same feeling when he met Peggy, yet this time it was stronger. He fell hard, and so did she. To her, he was her rock and so much more. To him, She was her new beginning, she taught him how to use the "new" technology. When he had asked her to marry him was one of the most happiest days for both of them, but the joy that over took him when she told him she was pregnant, just wow that was all he could think. He hadn't realized that he was pacing in a circle until Sam Wilson (Aka the falcon from the winter soldier) ran through his wider circle and said "On your right!" that earned a smirk from the hero. "I came here as fast as I could when I heard that (Y/N) water broke. Where is she by the way?" Steve's look tore Sam's heart in two, his crystal blue eyes were red and puffy compared to his extremely pale skin. From the outside of the door all the two men heard is crying, Steve was officially a father! His face lit up like fourth of July, until shouts started to seep through the door and anxiety overtook him. The gurney came flying out the door and down the hall, on it was his whole world slipping away to the open arms of death. But if she's going that way where's the baby?

-To Be Continued-

I feel that these are way too short! are they? well tomorrow is my last day and its a half day today so I might get some shit done! xD so yeah. If you want a oneshot for your self message me, or comment, or whatever..... Hi I'm Dan ....cx