Chapter two: the old memories

~this chapter is not edited. sorry for any errors and grammar mistakes. I'll fix them later.

**Logan's on the side**

Chapter 2: the old memories.

I wake up to find that I'm in my room, headache is killing me. much to my surprise, I am alone.

I wonder how I ended up here. of course, Nathan helped, but.. usually there's someone with me. I shrug it off, and call my maid to give me some painkiller and serve me breakfast. I few moments later, food is here, and I'm eating waiting for the medicine to do its work.

the maid tells me that Nathan asked one of the guys to drop both of us in my two-story fancy house. so he's here.

she leads me to where he's sleeping. when I get in, I see him wearing boxers and is eating breakfast.

"morning, Vick," he greets me excitedly.

"hey little buddy. had fun yesterday?" I ask him sitting on the bed besides him.

"well, the usual. I drank some juice and watched you make out with a guy, then you passed out. so I thought it was enough for today and asked for the same guy, Alex, to drop us off." I can't wait till I see Nathan is 16 and can drive a car, but I'm sure, even then he wouldn't be abl to drive, because he'll also be drunk. now he's just a kid and I don't want him to drink. when he's a bit older, he'll drink as much as he wants.

but now I just take him to parties with me to make sure I'm safe. yeah, kinda using him, but he knows that.

"oh. that's why I ended up in my room alone. Thanks buddy." I gave him a smile.

he left the house after playing video games in my room. I watch a movie trying to make time pass, but unfortunately, it didn't.

how I wish I have friends. It's summer, and I'm here, in my house, doing nothing but watching some stupid movies. it's just pathetic.

but friends don't do anything but trouble. I remember last year, when I was friends with Samantha, we were so close and we did everything together. until Zack. the guy that loves me, but always tries to make my life miserable.

what happened is that Sam fell in love with him. we were all friends. me, Sam, and Zack. Sam and I knew that he liked me, but for some stupid reason, she liked him. she tried making him fall for her, and he pretended to be in love with her, too. he was just trying to make me jealous.

I didn't know at first that he was using her, but then Nathan pointed it out, that he used to love me and now he's dating my best friend? he must be using her.

despite the fact that Nathan is only 13, he's pretty smart. he's like the nerd type of guys. that why he was being bullied before he became my friend and little brother.

I really loved Sam. she was a great friend and I've always been loyal to her, but what you're about to read, will make you change your mind, like I did.

when I went to Zack's place the day Nathan told me his thoughts, Zack denied it all at first. after a few threats, he told me everything, exactly like what Nathan told me.

then I went to Sam's place and told her what happened from zero. big mistake.

I told her about Nathan's doubts and how he told me everything after I threatened him. she didn't believe me and accused me that I liked Zack, too, and I was trying to distroy their relationship so that I can have him to myself.

the next day, I was walking with my dog when I saw Nathan being punched by a few older guys. I got so mad, it didn't need a genius to know that Samantha did this.

god knows how I stopped them and told them to back off. I took Nate to my house and told him to stay there no matter what.

I went to her house. the maid opened the door and let me in. I went to her room, then I heard her talking to someone about using me and my money and shit like that. I got furious and the next thing I knew is that Sam is on the ground, I'm punching her, and a guy named Adam was trying to stop me. well, he got a black eye for that.

after that, our friendship was ruined. Samantha moved somewhere else, and Zack and I didn't talk ever since.

when I was 14, I had a friend named Taylor, she was so beautiful, yet she always kept saying that I'm stealing all her boyfriends because I'm prettier than her. but if you want my opinion, she was more beautiful than I am. but I never felt jealous of her, because she was my best friend! but I guess I was wrong.

and the list goes on. there's almost three other girls that were all my friends, but they all failed me. well, I guess it's all for the sake of money.

after I realise that I am spacing out, I decide to go to the place where I feel calm and I always find the right answers there, the beach.

* * * * *

Logan's POV.

Golden Rose City. how much I've missed this place. my mom decided that this place is the safest place to 'raise me properly'. mom keeps forgetting that I'm 17 years old now.

However,  I don't mind coming back to the house where I spent my childhood in, back to the place where I can have my old friends, back to the place where I can literally live.

as I walk around the streets, I remember all my memories here with my old buddies. it's the place where I grew up. It's my favorite city.

somehow, I ended up in a weird neighbourhood that I haven't been before. but then I remember where I am. in my dad's neighbourhood. when I'm about to turn around, something catchs my eyes. something I haven't thought I would see. something I should make it stop.

I see a girl being punched in the face by my father.

★☆★☆★☆

hope you like it.

Don't forget to:

vote / comment / share!

bye~