Dedigaytion

Draco was stressing and his boyfriend Ron Weasley didn't know what to do.

The sex was dry and loveless, Harry tried all he could to spice shit up such as using meat sauce as lotion but it just didn't work Draco was just empty.

Harry had enough of Draco's lazy antics so he confronted him.

"Draco what's with you? You seem so distant lately and it's just really soaking my nappy mate"

Draco looked up from his book

"It's fine darling, I'm fine"

"NO YOU ARE NOT, I know you Draco, better than anyone else and I know that something is seriously up with you"

He sighed putting down his copy of Very Oui Por Favor by glxyblu that he found on the account of glxyblu, please read I'm very scared.

"Something has been on my mind yes but I didn't want to say anything with the fear that you'll not love me anymore"

Harry kissed Draco suddenly

"It's ok as long as you aren't cheating then it's fine, did you kill someone? I'll get the butchers knife"

"No I need to come clean, I have been secretly watching Crabbe and Goyle composing Disney channel original movie soundtracks, I'm sorry!"

Shrieked Draco

"Crabbe and Goyle? I never saw that cumming"

John Travolta shook his head

"Neither did I but I caught them once and I just got addicted I know it's wrong"

Harry smirked

"You know that's kinda hot composing Disney channel original movie soundtracks without anyone knowing"

"Do you think so?"

"No fucking way leave my house you dirty Jonas brother"

"LEMONS AND TABLETOP RATS"

Draco kicked Harry's tombstone and rolled out of the skatepark, Harry then moved to Korea and started a free range egg farm until one day

"Holy shit Draco"

"Hell yeah bihh"

"Kiss me you absolute pan fried caca"

They kissed for a few seconds but Draco pulled away suddenly.

"What does this mean now?"

Asked Draco, confused

"It's means that I've never stopped loving you, maybe we should try out writing songs for Disney channel original movies"

He smiled and took Draco's hand

"What do you say?"

Draco grinned and wiped a tear from his eye and looked Harry in the eye, nodding furiously he answered

"I'm so sorry for saying that shit and I'm so sorry for being such a horrible boyfriend, thank you so much for taking me back!"

He embraced harry suddenly who hugged him in return

"I love you Harry Potter"

"I love you too"

(The end)

Written by glxyblu (he/him)