17- Cuddles

Gerard's POV

     I felt something special when Frank was inside of me. Something I've never felt with Bert or any of the other guys I let fuck me. I felt as if I wasn't just having sex. I was feeling his soul. I felt emotions this time. And I never feel emotion during sex. Usually we fuck fast and the guy leaves without saying a word or if they do say a word, they say shit like "later, slut" and they go.

     But Frank… having sex with him was the first time I felt loved during sex. I want him to be my boyfriend forever.

     When we put on our clothes, he kissed me and held my hand. I kissed him back and we went to his room to cuddle. So needless to say, he's never going to drink his coffee.

     "Frankie," I said while I was wrapped up comfortably in his arms. "Do you want your coffee? Because it's been an hour and a half."

     "I'll heat it up and drink it later. I just wanna cuddle with you. Forever."

     "Oh, Frank." I kissed his cheek. He stared deeply into my eyes and I stared into his. "Frank... I love you more than I love coffee."

     "Damn, you really do love me." We smiled and cuddled for what seemed like five minutes but in reality was a half an hour. "Gee, my parents are coming home tomorrow. And they are strict Catholics. So they can't know that you and I are dating. I'll tell them you're just a friend from school that has nowhere else to stay."

     "Okay," I said, a little hurt that he had to hide the truth from his parents and that we couldn't be in love when his parents were around.

     "But, no matter what, Gee..." He said, cupping my cheeks, "I will always love you. If they find out about us, nothing will stop me from loving you. Even if I can't see you anymore." With that, he kissed me on the lips passionately.

     I kissed him back and we went downstairs to eat something and he drank his coffee.