16- DESTROYA

Frank's POV

On our way home, Gerard drove and I had to tell him something. "Gee, can we please get him arrested for what he did?"

"I'm all for it. I ain't scared of that stupid pussy no more."

"I'm glad I could give you the strength to stand up to him."

"Thanks, babe. If it wasn't for you, I'd still be getting the abuse from him. I'm so glad I came here."

"You're welcome, sugar."

When we got home, I pinned him onto the couch and kissed his lips gently. "Make love to me," he whispered in my ear as I was kissing him. I gently removed his clothes, kissing the bruises on his body. I've wanted this forever. I wanted to kiss his body and make love to him since we were little.

"I want to," I told him. I got naked as well and put my dick in his ass slowly. While I fucked him, I kissed his scarred up back. He let out soft moans.

"Uh uh uh uh uh..." He moaned.

I started moaning too. "Uh uh uh uh." We both let out large moans. "Uh, uh uh uh uh uh uh....."

I felt as if I was about to come, but I didn't want to pull out, so I exploded in him, earning the loudest moan ever. "I LOVE YOU, GEE!"

"FRANK! OH! OH! OHHHH!"

I shot more come into him. "Oh! Yes, Gee... Moan for me. Oh!"

I pulled out finally, and we went to take a shower. It was different for me. I've had sex before, but I felt something different when I was fucking him VS when I fucked others.

It wasn't just sex. It was love.